We're Cookin Now! Back to the 'Offs with O'Antoni! 2016 Rockets Season Thread

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Tough game tonight in Denver after a 2x OT win. MDA needs to extend his rotation tonight because I doubt the starters will have much left in the tank. I'm expecting Nene, KJ (remember him), Harrell, Brewer & Dekker to all get significant minutes tonight.

Hopefully Harden shoots well tonight. :francis:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Tough game tonight in Denver after a 2x OT win. MDA needs to extend his rotation tonight because I doubt the starters will have much left in the tank. I'm expecting Nene, KJ (remember him), Harrell, Brewer & Dekker to all get significant minutes tonight.

Hopefully Harden shoots well tonight. :francis:

Dekker played extensive minutes last night so hopefully Capela is not as gassed as the rest of the starters.

Nene will be fresh as well.

Would definitely like to see KJ get some burn here as well. :ehh:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Dekker played extensive minutes last night so hopefully Capela is not as gassed as the rest of the starters.

Nene will be fresh as well.

Would definitely like to see KJ get some burn here as well. :ehh:
Yeah same.

Denver on the road at that high altitude, straight after a double OT win at the Oracle on our 4th game in 5 nights seems like a scheduled loss to me. Maybe the team surprises us after they didn't turn up against the Mormons.

We need an MVP type of performance from Harden & dudes like Capela, KJ etc to turn up. Swear a win tonight would be bigger than yesterday's win.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Definitely want a win tonight, but I wouldn't mind Ennis, Brown, Brewer, KJ, Wiltjer, and obviously Nene to get the bulk of minutes. Harden, Ariza, Capela, and Bev have to be drained like crazy. Harrell and Dekker should be good to go on a back to back just because they rarely log heavy minutes anyway.