We're Cookin Now! Back to the 'Offs with O'Antoni! 2016 Rockets Season Thread

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Rockets sure know how to give up leads. And in a short amount of time too.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
they gotta fix that half-court offense.

it's always been a problem with d'antoni offenses.

they look amazing in the first 3 quarters, but in the 4th when teams slow the tempo down and it becomes a half court game the offense falls apart.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
21 points in the second quarter is :scust:

41 and 38 in the others. They better finish off the 4th and not play around.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
they gotta fix that half-court offense.

it's always been a problem with d'antoni offenses.

they look amazing in the first 3 quarters, but in the 4th when teams slow the tempo down and it becomes a half court game the offense falls apart.

Agreed. They've been going to Harden iso but it hasn't been working:francis:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Rumors have been Morey will go after Gordon Heyward in the offseason:patrice:

Let's see what this cac got :popcorn:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Rumors have been Morey will go after Gordon Heyward in the offseason:patrice:

Let's see what this cac got :popcorn:

I'm guessing he's banking on Hayward not opting in?? Cause otherwise, he wouldn't be an official FA until 2018.

Somebody on twitter did a trade scenario revolving around Rudy Gay, and it was Brewer, KJ, Dekker, and Harrell :scust::scust: Dekker, Harrell, and KJ should be young guys you give more PT to, not give away for Rudy Gay who possibly wouldn't even re-sign in the offseason. Plus, Rudy Gay is not worth 4 players, especially when 3 have a lot of upside. Now if it was Ennis/Brewer, a pick and some cash, I'd be in.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm guessing he's banking on Hayward not opting in?? Cause otherwise, he wouldn't be an official FA until 2018.

Somebody on twitter did a trade scenario revolving around Rudy Gay, and it was Brewer, KJ, Dekker, and Harrell :scust::scust: Dekker, Harrell, and KJ should be young guys you give more PT to, not give away for Rudy Gay who possibly wouldn't even re-sign in the offseason. Plus, Rudy Gay is not worth 4 players, especially when 3 have a lot of upside. Now if it was Ennis/Brewer, a pick and some cash, I'd be in.

Yea, Hayward tried to sign with Charlotte before Utah matched already in 2014.

Utah also gonna have to make some decisions on which players they're gonna be paying soon anyway:manny:

Would rather try to get Casspi from them at a much lower cost. He isn't even starting for them anymore and he is allegedly frustrated

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
YO Pat Bev is looking good. Better than I remember him from last year. The O'Antoni effect hitting him too.

Would rather try to get Casspi from them at a much lower cost. He isn't even starting for them anymore and he is allegedly frustrated

Casspi is trash to me. I'd rather we stay away