Wendy’s will soon do surge pricing during lunch and busy times

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Wendys and popeyes might be the worst long line drive thru i ever seen..

Ive seen stupid motherfukkers sit 20 minutes plus to place a order

At Popeyes. That's like regular. Even without that stupid crack sandwich shyt..

They just slow.

20 mins in Wendy's line is crazy!

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Inflation is ticking me OFF.

I only eat Wendy's salads + double chicken chopped up on the salad. The breakfast fries are seasoned well.

Any "surge pricing" at Wendy's will drive customers to Chipotle and McDonalds and BK.

I am so sick of inflation and USA housing costs. Harder times are coming (even without a world war or further climate fckery).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not just pointless but more expensive. You can get a better burger for the same price if not cheaper from a local joint or steakhouse takeout. Makes zero sense.

Don't even get me started on fukking taco bell
Taco Bell should be taken out back.Absolutely criminal.The bean burrito's steady shrinking down to the size of a soft taco...Yet. they've tripled/quadrupled the price:wtf:.I don't want to hear shyt about "Bu bu bu but they have to pay their employees $15 an hr now"...That's all deception, to.They just cut the staffing down from 10 to 6 employees.Sometimes they'll only have 4 employees in that mthfakka.They used to be deep.Employees galore.$15 an hr is all hype.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We already did that thread... It's never been.. nikkas can't cook nor shop. Ain't a thing at a fast food spot that you can't make at home that's more cost effective by the second visit

Remember when the mcdonalds dollar menu was actually a dollar...:heh: mc'chickens and a small fry on deck...of course you should cook at home but if you in a rush or on the road find someplace cheaper like a diner or something.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Remember when the mcdonalds dollar menu was actually a dollar...:heh: mc'chickens and a small fry on deck...of course you should cook at home but if you in a rush or on the road find someplace cheaper like a diner or something.
Ok yea but that was like 15 years ago... Value meals was $2.99 back then. Granted, I couldn't tell you what a chicken breast out of Aldi was costing back then to compare it. But I can see what you mean.

Dudes was on the coli saying it was cheaper just 3 months ago and shyt. That's what I thought you meant :hubie: