Wendy’s will soon do surge pricing during lunch and busy times

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just go to the seafood place and get a fried lobster tail for 8.99.

Or a popcorn sckrimp plate with no fries for 7.99.

These chains gon fukk around and find out.

Plus look up that fastfood automated guy and invest in his shyt. Since they think it is a game.

Art Barr

Yas

Banned
Daps

Plus look up that fastfood automated guy and invest in his shyt. Since they think it is a game.

Art Barr
I have a even better solution people can stay home and make their own meals and meal prep. I saw an old MacDonalds commercial where people use to eat out only when it was a special occasion or every now and then the mom didn't feel like cooking.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Plus look up that fastfood automated guy and invest in his shyt. Since they think it is a game

Art Barr

I have a even better solution people can stay home and make their own meals and meal prep. I saw an old MacDonalds commercial where people use to eat out only when it was a special occasion or every now and then the mom didn't feel like cooking.

This is more for people who work. Plus use their lunch break as a reward daily.

I urge people to make their own food as well.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Used to be $10.

Mcdonalds 40 piece = 8.99
Basket of fries 3.79.

You csn still best the system at Mickie d's.

2 for 3.49 and a basket of fries = 7.89 or 8 bucks

8 dollar daily premium lunch budget is still attainable.

Art Barr

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Pro tip for working people: cook half the week's meals Sunday night to save time during the week.

I don't mess with Wendy's except for frosties anyway.
It's funny. They built a Wendy's two blocks away, and it stayed packed. I've never been there personally, but folks love it apparently.

I will do McDonald's cuz I can get my food for under $4 on the app, which represents a good value if I don't wanna cook.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fast Food hasn't been affordable in years (Outside of Taco Bell who still has a low dollar menu but even Taco Bell has some crazy prices). Young Kids today do not understand how cheap Fast Food used to be. It's sad seeing some these prices. It is much better to cook even bring your own meals to work. None of that stuff is worth eating your income away day in and day out. Dudes be spending 10 dollars on "Starbucks" and "Dunkin Donuts" every morning. Another 10 on Lunch. That stuff adds up.

Make your coffee at home. Buy a pack of "Hash browns" for under 5 Dollars instead of paying 2.50 a Hash Brown at Mcdonalds. Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches are more cheaper than any breakfast sandwich at Mcdonalds, Wendy's, Chickfila etc. The point is Fast Food used to be a life-saving option if you were struggling in-between checks. Now it's not. All these Combos be 8-10 Dollars after tax. You are now better off getting a Restaurant Burger than a Fast Food one. McDonalds CEO already came out and admitted Fast Food prices are too high and it's hurting thier business because so many people eat McDonalds because it was cheap, now they are cutting back. Even Wendy's said they will have cheaper options now:

Last edited: