Welp...Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo now in legal dispute over NEPTUNES name rights

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
50/50 contracts never work. Not in business, not in relationships, not in life.

0% chance you agree with anyone on everything all the time.

Always gotta be 51/49 or more.

Its easier and more efficient to decide who's gonna be doing the most work upfront and letting that person lead.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But it is tied to public perception. The perception is that Pharrell is the genius behind The Neptunes to the point where Pharrell has replaced The Neptunes in conversations. As a fan for over 25 years now, I've seen the shift.
He has replaced him because his solo production career has spanned longer than their time producing together. The shift was organic. Pharrell did solo mixtapes and several fashion endeavors. You act like people just wrote out Chad and Pharrell stole the shine. Lol

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has replaced him because his solo production career has spanned longer than their time producing together. The shift was organic. Pharrell did solo mixtapes and several fashion endeavors. You act like people just wrote out Chad and Pharrell stole the shine. Lol

Pharrell is legendary largely because of the music and Chad created as The Neptunes. Imagine people crediting Jim Jam or Terry Lewis for everything because one of them blew up as a solo artist and had endeavors outside of the music. Imagine the same happening to Tone or Poke as if The Trackmasters didn't exist. It would be like saying Andre 3000 made all six Kast album like Big Boi doesn't exist.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pharrell is legendary largely because of the music and Chad created as The Neptunes. Imagine people crediting Jim Jam or Terry Lewis for everything because one of them blew up as a solo artist and had endeavors outside of the music. Imagine the same happening to Tone or Poke as if The Trackmasters didn't exist. It would be like saying Andre 3000 made all six Kast album like Big Boi doesn't exist.
You already said this and you were told that that is a fan issue not a Pharrell issue. He was more visible relatable and embracing of celebrity. You gonna keep reposting the same sentences? You mad Pharrell extended his run with a solo career and outpaced his old partner? :laff:

There's nothing to imagine. Look at reality. Tone and Poke didn't move apart then one of them continue to excell at the craft. Nobody is saying anything you are claiming. You are mad at the perception of casuals. Booo hoo. That's not on Pharrell and you can't use it to discredit his SOLO run. :russell:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already said this and you were told that that is a fan issue not a Pharrell issue. He was more visible relatable and embracing of celebrity. You gonna keep reposting the same sentences? You mad Pharrell extended his run with a solo career and outpaced his old partner? :laff:

There's nothing to imagine. Look at reality. Tone and Poke didn't move apart then one of them continue to excell at the craft. Nobody is saying anything you are claiming. You are mad at the perception of casuals. Booo hoo. That's not on Pharrell and you can't use it to discredit his SOLO run. :russell:

I'm not mad at all at his solo run, nor am I tryjng to discredit it. I'm a fan. There are people sayjng exactly what I'm claiming. Either you refuse to see it or simply not payjng attention.