Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

derro13

All Star
Daps
he does, he got exposed by several publications.

Kendrick said drake was botting, and drake indeed got exposed (complex magazine tweet)

Drake said kendrick was botting, but no proof ever came out

The talentless canadian keeps lying :sas2:

but tbh I almost never hear Drake songs being played in the streets like that.
What kendrick did with Not Like Us this year, I have never seen Drake getting a hot song like that. Kendrick showed me what a real hit song was.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Wait… merkuleez the big white rapper did this? Lol

Has nothing to do with drake but typical coli, run with their own narrative.

“Try that with kendricks entourage”. Dude sounds like he wanna suck off kenny entourage lmao.

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this goof excited. nikka drake been getting extorted by Americans his whole career.

Yall literally have one rapper or artist we know. So it’s never pressure cause we don’t know yall.

Drake is p*ssy and been paying for protection.

Mention when pusha t came to your city and someone got the breaks best off them on stage. While he was performing story of.

Bragging bout some white hells angel members who I’m sure is connected with the venues and security jumping nikkaz who can’t even bring they real crew over to that soft ass country cause they felons.

Kendrick just called your whole country p*ssy without pedigree.

Birdman and j prince been making more money off your biggest artist due to extortion then any of his goons.

It’s been years and pusha walks around freely
not like us :umad:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
First thing I thought was why are they playing Not Like Us in Canada? It's the biggest hip hop diss of all time and a big L for Canada so why do that unless you were ready for the smoke? It's Canada so I know his people's didn't have guns on them so he didn't think about getting professional security from a real company in Canada that doesn't care about rap beef for protection? Just dumb all around. But really it is what it is, they were out numbered and they took the L. It stopped with the big man getting fukked up but that little skinny dude wanted to get in on the action and got stomped out and started it all over again while Ross creeper to the back. Real security wouldn't have don't that shyt.
I've come across a lot of terrible takes on this board but this here takes the cake :pachaha: