Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
All of the Canadian tethers in here poking their chest out because ross got hoed :laff:
Nobody still give a fukk about canada and you off brand nikkas definitely need to stop acting like anyone cares
Then why yall keep comin here and getting your chains popped? Stay your asses over there with trump and biden :mjlol:

Buffoon ass nikkas

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this has been the norm for this generation for a minute.

Black people now call others nikka now.

I used to care...
but I finally realized its a waste of time.

the word is on its way to being a generic term
It’s been this way in Cali for a long time, especially the Bay Area. Black people, Asian people, Mexican people and Arabs use it with each other for as long as I can remember.

It was never an issue out here so I was surprised when I saw threads about that topic for the first time and posters were calling it out. Seems like it’s a west coast culture thing.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Shoulda had gunplay with ya

:francis:

You must’ve missed the memo breh. This the nikka supposed to save Ross? Gunplay been put to sleep like 5 times already. Them MMG nikkaz been put on that melatonin, last night they would’ve put his ass to bed like they did the DJ.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Then why yall keep comin here and getting your chains popped? Stay your asses over there with trump and biden :mjlol:

Buffoon ass nikkas
Lol three people is "y'all keep"
You want to be taken seriously so badly, you're just looking like a bigger goofy than we know y'all are :dead:
Tryhard canadian tethers :mjlol:
YOU wouldn't come here talking anything you're saying in this thread, that's obvious to anyone.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Lol three people is "y'all keep"
You want to be taken seriously so badly, you're just looking like a bigger goofy than we know y'all are :dead:
Tryhard canadian tethers :mjlol:
YOU wouldn't come here talking anything you're saying in this thread, that's obvious to anyone.
3 people? You clearly dont know your history

Thats part of the problem

I keep seeing you idiots here and it boggles my mind why yall keep comin

Uno

Superstar
Daps
:dead: 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 The excuses in here. They had numbers, they wouldn't do this in this in the US or they get shot :mjlol::mjlol:

Then when they talk about mexico or brazil, they go gangs run the goverment, they tried that in the US, they would be locked up.

Always excuses