Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nah breh we gotta save the debates for 3 more days :birdman:

And Scream isn't a top 20 horror of all time, but its on the list because people disagreed with me. Its subjective and there are few movies that are more effective than No Country for Old Men. It is what it is breh.

sideshow-bob-luaggh-o.gif

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I know I come off as a peaceful dude and most of the time I am but I'm also an instigator by nature so please breh discuss now. Don't let them cook. :brehyourejoking:
And Scream isn't a top 20 horror of all time, but its on the list because people disagreed with me. Its subjective and there are few movies that are more effective than No Country for Old Men. It is what it is breh.
I like No Country, but I was never blown away like everyone else and despised that ending. Great thrillers should be more fast paced. No Country was more drama/crime to me. I hope to see some great lists in 3 days. Sooooo many choices. I won't be suprised though if No Country makes the final list. It'll make me watch it again. Only seen it once actually. Scream I've seen so many times it's comedy, but it made me love horror movies so:yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I like No Country, but I was never blown away like everyone else and despised that ending. Great thrillers should be more fast paced. No Country was more drama/crime to me. I hope to see some great lists in 3 days. Sooooo many choices. I won't be suprised though if No Country makes the final list. It'll make me watch it again. Only seen it once actually. Scream I've seen so many times it's comedy, but it made me love horror movies so:yeshrug:

lord-zedd-o.gif

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I haven't read past the first post, but I agree. Requiem is the only movie that made my heart and stomach feel gutted. The realities in that movie were just too harsh for some to bear had they ever experienced a glimpse of it in real life.

Any traditional horror movies have very little affect to my viewing in general besides the ones that seem like very possible scenarios. So manipulative dramas/thrillers keep me more intrigued.

However, High Tension is one horror movie I really, really liked.
I apparently need to check out y'all's choices, this AMC marathon is a joke :smh:

Them Michael Meyers joints are creepy for some reason but Jason and Freddy are all just jokes.
Jaws tho :merchant:
I surfed for the first time years ago in SD and saw some things swimming around me....they turned out to be dolphins. I was shook as hell :wow:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I haven't read past the first post, but I agree. Requiem is the only movie that made my heart and stomach feel gutted. The realities in that movie were just too harsh for some to bear had they ever experienced a glimpse of it in real life.

Any traditional horror movies have very little affect to my viewing in general besides the ones that seem like very possible scenarios. So manipulative dramas/thrillers keep me more intrigued.

However, High Tension is one horror movie I really, really liked.
I apparently need to check out y'all's choices, this AMC marathon is a joke :smh:

Them Michael Meyers joints are creepy for some reason but Jason and Freddy are all just jokes.
Jaws tho :merchant:
I surfed for the first time years ago in SD and saw some things swimming around me....they turned out to be dolphins. I was shook as hell :wow:

Breh..no. just no