Welcome to Kirkwood - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
They’re only laughing at the signing bc it’s to the Falcons. They some catty bytches. I can see the parallel between our team and that Rams team. They won’t believe until it’s too late like the ‘16 team. They don’t even know the deal is essentially a two year deal. They just getting they wack ass jokes and takes off

It’s the dumbest pick the Falcons could’ve made considering our needs on defense. The Falcons preach BPA yet get the 4th QB in the first 8 picks. It’s a DUMB move and it’s fair to call them out on fukking this draft pick up on a player who wasn’t the best player available and wasn’t at a glaring need

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm not mad about it:yeshrug:

People wanted to give Arthur Smith and his piece of shyt chance after chance but now people don't wanna give Raheem a chance?

Naw fukk that

This is on the front office reaching for a position they didn’t need it’s not on Raheem

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Bottom line, whether you're mad or not if you're a True fan you'll be rooting for them

If you're not...simple solution. Root for someone else:yeshrug:

That’s a dumb argument to say suck it up no matter what. Of course we’re gonna be fans, we can be fans and call out a dumb pick when warranted and this was a dumb pick

I don’t even understand where you’re coming from so you got it breh but this was an all time awful pick