Welcome to Kirkwood - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Was thinking we’d draft his “Addison” but we already obtained 2. Might need to draft one with some speed and height.
I think letting Odunze or Mabers come to us at 8 which is fine. If not, draft Edge at 8 and then McConkey or someone else in the second round. I’d lowkey go Bowers if he’s there and split Pitts out and run two TE sets.

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think letting Odunze or Mabers come to us at 8 which is fine. If not, draft Edge at 8 and then McConkey or someone else in the second round. I’d lowkey go Bowers if he’s there and split Pitts out and run two TE sets.

I think we only go edge in the first if we trade down. Def see us going WR if we stay at 8. I’ve been doing some reading up on the upcoming class. Some opinions are that Verse and Turner aren’t worth a top 10 pick. I know we need to address the pass rush but I wouldn’t be mad if we went WR1 CB2 if one of the top 5 CBs miraculously falls to the second round.

What y’all think?

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I think we only go edge in the first if we trade down. Def see us going WR if we stay at 8. I’ve been doing some reading up on the upcoming class. Some opinions are that Verse and Turner aren’t worth a top 10 pick. I know we need to address the pass rush but I wouldn’t be mad if we went WR1 CB2 if one of the top 5 CBs miraculously falls to the second round.

What y’all think?
I’m with it. It’s definitely a need bc Phillips and the others were getting cooked on the outside. We need a true outside CB2 that can hold it down opposite of AJT. My concern is that our pass rush will still be trash. We were one of the worst in the league in sacks but still a top defense

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

What y’all think?
It's a new era, and each draft is different, but TF has picked the first prospect at their position each season(Pitts, London, Robinson). I see that as an equal insight into draft strategy as all 3 of them being skill position players. Coach Rah is still a defensive coach, and there have been zero additions on that side of the ball. If they like one of the top 3 DEs(including Latu, who played for our DC at Washington), they won't hesitate at 8.

Plus, with LA getting rid of all their WRs, I'd say there is a greater-than-not chance of all top 3 WRs being gone before 8. Only team above us who wouldn't take one is Tennessee, who would easily grab a 3rd or something from Chicago to jump us and then grab a Tackle.

We're looking at DE, OT, or CB as our most likely picks at 8 now, with possibilities of moving up or down depending on how the board falls.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I saw a few mock drafts that had the Falcons taking Jordan Travis in the 6th round. I think that would be a hell of a pickup that late.