Weeknd Old Producer Throwing Y'all Hints

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
people just want new music to listen to. there's only so many tiimes you can hear the classics without wanting some new shyt to fukk with. Nostalgia:Ultra was a dope mixtape overall though, i'll still listen to it.

I'd rather listen to Erykah Badu or Jill Scott if I want new shyt in R&B. shyt wit soul....:ehh:

:what: same way i dont understand how nikkas like Wayne , eminem and so on people have different taste

It's weird tho, cuz you'd think people have different taste but this taste is extremely common. nikkaz think gettin in wit the bytches is likin the shyt they like or somethin, I can never wrap my mind around it cuz it's obviously some shyt and lame as fukk but people still fukk wit it. How we come up listenin to Pac and UGK and Three 6 and start likin this weak shyt? :wtf:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They played that Novocaine song all the time on the radio here, I wasn't blown away. This goes for Weeknd too, how did these fools get so much hype? It's like everything in our generation is overblown as fukk and classic has become the cheapest word around next to "swagger".

I liked two songs from dude...but musically overall that extra emo shyt don't appeal to me at all....far too souless....young black kids today basically have no soul bcuz culturally we been assimilated by whites too much...so they don't feel like they missing anything listenin to Weekend,Frank Ocean,Drake....Al Green:obama:

"Aaaaaaaaaaah baby,I'm tiiiired of bein alone here by myself noooow.
I tell ya,sumtimes baby,I'm tired of bein all wrapped up late at night.
In my dreeeams nobody but u baby.
Sumtimes I wonder...*ooooohoooh* if u luv me,like u say u do.
I I I been thinkin about it yeeeah.
And I just wanna get next to u baby.
Sumtimes I fold my arms and I say mmmmhhmmmmhmmm"

Cmon black folks are swag is fading by the day:snoop: not gettin better....well maybe mines:russ:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICKToz7BLLA"]Al Green - Tired Of Being Alone (SoulSchool) - YouTube[/ame]

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
lol @ op pulling out all the stops to. nah....take your L like a man g. you've been supporting fakkitry. The Weeknd is known for smutting out white coke whores. Meanwhile Frank is in his room crying because a nikka name D-Loe rejected him.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Whats up with every black male r&b singer being accused of being gay though?

Ok wow, Frank came out the closet...doesnt mean all of these r&b singers are gay.

Yall need to check these "gangsta" rappers yall nikkas stan for on here day in and day out

*cough cough* Big Sean :mjpls:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Whats up with every black male r&b singer being accused of being gay though?

Ok wow, Frank came out the closet...doesnt mean all of these r&b singers are gay.

Yall need to check these "gangsta" rappers yall nikkas stan for on here day in and day out

*cough cough* Big Sean :mjpls:

all the rappers looking gay as fuk too

we need an investigation in to black artusts shyts getting way out of hand

not to mention the puff shyt etc. :merchant:

these dudes are demons