Weeknd Old Producer Throwing Y'all Hints

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:mjpls: he was talking bout a dude that he was inlove with
nah i think dude still messes with broads..

his next album will prolly have a few gay tracks, thats why he had to release that letter, but i think the rest should be about his encounters with females.... i hope :bryan: i dont want to hear a whole album like that Forrest Gump track

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
nah i think dude still messes with broads..

his next album will prolly have a few gay tracks, thats why he had to release that letter, but i think the rest should be about his encounters with females.... i hope :bryan: i dont want to hear a whole album like that Forrest Gump track

Didn't he come out and say he was inlove with some dude then he was two albums in.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
to be honest itll prolly be hard for you to listen to it now knowing dudes gay. but shyt was fukkin ill at the time, dude knows how to write a great song. production was fire too

They played that Novocaine song all the time on the radio here, I wasn't blown away. This goes for Weeknd too, how did these fools get so much hype? It's like everything in our generation is overblown as fukk and classic has become the cheapest word around next to "swagger".

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
Didn't he come out and say he was inlove with some dude then he was two albums in.

but i mean, if u listen to his shyt, there's some songs he's clearly talkin about chicks. i think atleast :wtf:

i think he just had to give a head up to his fans, because he wanted to open up specifically on a couple tracks about a dude that he had feelings for or whatever on the new album

i still expect some songs about females, but... i dont really know

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
They played that Novocaine song all the time on the radio here, I wasn't blown away. This goes for Weeknd too, how did these fools get so much hype? It's like everything in our generation is overblown as fukk and classic has become the cheapest word around next to "swagger".

people just want new music to listen to. there's only so many tiimes you can hear the classics without wanting some new shyt to fukk with. Nostalgia:Ultra was a dope mixtape overall though, i'll still listen to it.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

:what: same way i dont understand how nikkas like Wayne , eminem and so on people have different taste

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
but i mean, if u listen to his shyt, there's some songs he's clearly talkin about chicks. i think atleast :wtf:

i think he just had to give a head up to his fans, because he wanted to open up specifically on a couple tracks about a dude that he had feelings for or whatever on the new album

i still expect some songs about females, but... i dont really know

No offense :bryan: you sound in denial bruh