Weeknd Old Producer Throwing Y'all Hints

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Weeknd looks even sweeter....Im laughing at nikkas running from Ocean to him like thats the safe bet :russ:

Migel is next..The floodgates have opened

miguel-springfest-miami-2011-1.jpg

:bryan: word nikkas running to the wrong nikka

I mean, I always thought miguel was :wrist: anyone in/out the closet but he makes good music :wow:.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: at the faces of R&B these days. I've just been paying attention to some of the music, but not the videos and all that.

Look at these people :wtf:

:heh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What nostalgia? I'm sayin, if you feelin a lil on the sensitive side then there's all types of classic R&B and Soul that you can play that's a million times better than the suspect shyt out now. Al Green, Isleys, Marvin, there's so many to choose from but yall rockin wit these types...:dwillhuh:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
What nostalgia? I'm sayin, if you feelin a lil on the sensitive side then there's all types of classic R&B and Soul that you can play that's a million times better than the suspect shyt out now. Al Green, Isleys, Marvin, there's so many to choose from but yall rockin wit these types...:dwillhuh:

He was talkin about the Ocean mixtape, nostalgia:ultra, +rep for the legends u namedropped

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA

that was his mixtape. shyt was great musically