Week 2 CFB Overreaction Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If you were one of those people who talked up and hyped up Grayson McCall…stfu. He sorry

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way ND is looking, Freeman might be acting in Tyler Perry dramas on OWN next season.

Breh about to coach himself into a featured role in a Tubi movie. :francis:

They need to start doing rankings after the 3rd week of the season. Don't do pre-season ranking no more until they know who these teams actually are. One top 5 team lost and another one is struggling at home against USF on Saban Day.

Rankings before week 3 is all marketing and hype machine shyt.

I get that there has to be some sort of way to establish who is supposedly worth watching at the beginning of the season, but these preseason rankings really are shyt. Combined with the rankings not really having all that much of an effect on the playoff, and there not being split champions based on the polls at the end of the year, they really don't serve much of a practical purpose now.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Man I want Locks to succeed so much. Dude can recruit, but man they don't it together on the field. Dumbass goes for it on 4th and 1 when he shouldn't. Plays conservative when he needs to be aggressive. Schedule with this secondary they may not be bowling this season.

:unimpressed:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
  • The clock stuck midnight on scUM cheating asses and people see the fraudulent team that they really are.
  • Freeman may not even see his 3rd season at ND. He's too young to lead and program like that who have unrealistic expectations and think they are better than what they really are.
  • People who truly understand football knew that Colorado would be a work in progress to make relevant again. At the same time, Deion may not last long in Boulder if he can't get some improvement from this team. Deion is outspoken and not going to hold back and I respect him for that. But we all know that there a section of the population that can't handle that and will use this lose to push their narrative that he's not qualified to coach a big time program and they are winning right now :francis:.
  • I'm happy for Kyle McCord for finding a team that suit his skills. With that, OSU is much better offensively with Will Howard leading and Chip calling plays. To be honest, a school like Syracuse is where he should have been in the first place :yeshrug:.
  • We need to start talking about Oregon's play so far this season. I'm typing this as they hold on to a 7 point lead against Boise State. They don't look dominant at all.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Michigan should get their National Championship rescinded for that play stealing shyt, Harbum had to be a slimey little shyt to coach the team when he should've sat the rest of the season.

The fall guy who took the heat prolly got a nice little cushy check waiting for him in some foreign untraceable account.

Dirty dirty stuff, a program wide lack of integrity if u ask me and it's crazy that everyone just brushed it off and said .. "meh". :yeshrug: (Ohtani too)

Go Ducks:blessed:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas Georgia is the natty game

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
  • The clock stuck midnight on scUM cheating asses and people see the fraudulent team that they really are.

I'm sure you typed this comment up in October and saved it to your drafts just waiting for someone, anyone to beat Michigan.

Congratulations on being able to finally get this one off :mjlol:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I'm sure you typed this comment up in October and saved it to your drafts just waiting for someone, anyone to beat Michigan.

Congratulations on being able to finally get this one off :mjlol:
Was this you before you saw my post and decided to reply :lolbron:?

732x549_THUMBNAIL_Benefits_Of_Crying.jpg