Reppin
1. We going 7-5 at best
2. Notre Dame losing 3 games
3. Fire Wink Martindale and Kirk Campbell
4. Kyle McCord is actually decent

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
I hope not, but Ls to Marshall and NIU damn sure can't be explained with "charge it to the game". shyt, they're expected to essentially have an automatic playoff slot every season now that there are 12 teams. You can't mess that up during the 1st expansion season.
These trash portal QB's like Hartman and now Leonard they're bringing in are a major problem on offense.

He needs to start developing and playing the guys they've recruited out of HS.

Menna

All Star
Daps
1. We going 7-5 at best
2. Notre Dame losing 3 games
3. Fire Wink Martindale and Kirk Campbell
4. Kyle McCord is actually decent
Notre Dame plays L Ville GT and USC they losing 4 at a minimum 8-4 or 7-5

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
These trash portal QB's like Hartman and now Leonard they're bringing in are a major problem on offense.

He needs to start developing and playing the guys they've recruited out of HS.
Exactly and it's not just ND. For some odd ass reason, these coaching staffs at big time legacy programs (FSU, UF, etc...) believe that all it takes is to give them better talent and all problems are solved.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Jalon Daniels is throwing away his chance at being a day two pick away. Dudes mad reckless and only knows how to go for the home run throw

Menna

All Star
Daps
Exactly and it's not just ND. For some odd ass reason, these coaching staffs at big time legacy programs (FSU, UF, etc...) believe that all it takes is to give them better talent and all problems are solved.
It’s that and 2-3 other things

It looks like their plan was to buy Lenard and run him into the ground the kid can’t throw down field

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I take back my overreaction from last week of Bama being one of the 2 best teams in the country

calh45

Cal
Daps
They need to start doing rankings after the 3rd week of the season. Don't do pre-season ranking no more until they know who these teams actually are. One top 5 team lost and another one is struggling at home against USF on Saban Day.

Rankings before week 3 is all marketing and hype machine shyt.

Menna

All Star
Daps
They need to start doing rankings after the 3rd week of the season. Don't do pre-season ranking no more until they know who these teams actually are. One top 5 team lost and another one is struggling at home against USF on Saban Day.

Rankings before week 3 is all marketing and hype machine shyt.
Rankings before the official CFP rankings 2 months into the season don’t matter

calh45

Cal
Daps
Rankings before the official CFP rankings 2 months into the season don’t matter

Yes and No. They don't, but they plaster them everywhere like they do. Just don't release shyt until week 3.

At the least there would be some anticipation instead of seeing Notre Dame be as high as they are with a QB I'm not sure should start at San Jose State.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Yes and No. They don't, but they plaster them everywhere like they do. Just don't release shyt until week 3.

At the least there would be some anticipation instead of seeing Notre Dame be as high as they are with a QB I'm not sure should start at San Jose State.
A QB that can’t throw the ball 15+ yards down the field … not a good enough product in general

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
full
for the natty? :lupe: