Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
you don't know shyt nor watch shyt....box score watcher. you've been expose so many times. Cats on here been pulled ya card long time ago
You are a joke on this board and coliseum. Only card been pulled is yours. Im not finna go back and forth with you nikka.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I'm a known blazers fan on here. And I've called for separating dame and CJ for years.

But recently dame and CJ's defense has stepped up. I'd still be wiling to move CJ for a taller guard / Wing.
Thats all im saying. I do agree about that defense being waaay better. Also I forgot about Nurkic being hurt so theres that too. CJ is a beast so I would like them to stay together and get it done..

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Thats all im saying. I do agree about that defense being waaay better. Also I forgot about Nurkic being hurt so theres that too. CJ is a beast so I would like them to stay together and get it done..

lmao you just keep expose yourself....you probably didn't even watch the game. How can someone even forget that.

fraud ass box score watcher. only the fake can pretend for so long