Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Turner don't have any range.

And how Dame don't have a tech lol
Don't need turner to score. We need turner to stop millsap. That's a job within itself. Turner isn't totally useless on offense, because he can play the pg....

This allows CJ and Dame to play off the ball.

Turner can also slash and post up undersized guards....

But really, stopping millsap is a mission within itself.

There wouldn't have been no quadruple overtime if turner was guarding millsap.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You gone make me nikka? I watch all basketball. I dont take fakkits that far in the red serious. Dont quote me.
I'm a known blazers fan on here. And I've called for separating dame and CJ for years.

But recently dame and CJ's defense has stepped up. I'd still be wiling to move CJ for a taller guard / Wing.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Amazing how last year Pelicans embarrassed Portland. Now Portland one game away from the WCF and the Pels season ended in Feb.

I put a lot of the blame for that on AD. nikka threw up the white flag in Feb cuz Bron told him to when there was still plenty more season for him to get the squad in the postseason and see where the chips fell come playoff time.

Didnt the Pelicans bench him or restrict his minutes?

Edit: How good were the Pelicans before the trade shyt fell through?

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Amazing how last year Pelicans embarrassed Portland. Now Portland one game away from the WCF and the Pels season ended in Feb.

I put a lot of the blame for that on AD. nikka threw up the white flag in Feb cuz Bron told him to when there was still plenty more season for him to get the squad in the postseason and see where the chips fell come playoff time.
Dame stepped his defense up lowkey.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
You gone make me nikka? I watch all basketball. I dont take fakkits that far in the red serious. Dont quote me.

you don't know shyt nor watch shyt....box score watcher. you've been expose so many times. Cats on here been pulled ya card long time ago

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Didnt the Pelicans bench him or restrict his minutes?

Edit: How good were the Pelicans before the trade shyt fell through?
We were def underachieving. We were about two games out the last seed when he made the request. Some of that is on AD not knowing how to truly lead a team when things are bleak, a lot of it is on the FO for how inept we were running the team. His trade request will hopefully be for the best because it made our owner realize how much of a laughing stock we were to the outside world. But I'll always wonder what could we had done if AD just stayed quiet till the offseason and played the season out when everyone was starting to get healthy (but knowing our luck, soon as we got healthy, AD woulda broke a toe or something)