Webbie is definitely from Louisiana because this photo is not Harlem approved Alphabet Boys claim another one:scust:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
rocky-pissed.gif

All my savage life members we need to regroup. First it was 21 wearing im’a hoe shirt, then it was Megan the stallion membership approval and now our founding member wearing Y M C A dress up clothes

:snoop:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
yea the difference is my unc grew out of it, your auntie webbie is growing in to it :hhh:
Auntie Webbie just doin' what ya unc was role modelin' back in the day, bebe.
You know Auntie Webbie was raised by grandma and 'nem when ya uncle was still at the house. Is all family, bebe, don't be afraid.
No homo :dame: but Webbie doesn't have the physique to be wearing something like this.
giphy.gif

What kinda fruit y'all eatin' this Easter?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Y'all gone stop with this revisionism like ya uncles wasn't playin' ball back in '87 lookin' like this:

apollo-crop-top-rocky.jpg

31de50c9367239210cc30ef9675129dc--s-style-mens-style.jpg

fd601871f99f38847d519c9d8505f72d.jpg

41o1dlH+jHL.jpg
This is low IQ whataboutism bullshyt.

There’s a lot of things that happened 40 years ago that doesn’t get a pass today.

Times have changed Breh. If you’re not in a football locker room taking off your shoulder and rib pads half shirts are exclusively for bytches.

Next thing we know y’all gonna be defending nikkas in makeup with pictures of 80s rock bands and Prince and his crew.

fukk outta here

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
This is low IQ whataboutism bullshyt.

There’s a lot of things that happened 40 years ago that doesn’t get a pass today.

Times have changed Breh. If you’re not in a football locker room taking off your shoulder and rib pads half shirts are exclusively for bytches.

Next thing we know y’all gonna be defending nikkas in makeup with pictures of 80s rock bands and Prince and his crew.

fukk outta here
Y'all actin' like new generations reset the clock or somethin' when that's clearly not the case.
I know you don't like history and can't recognize influence of behavior, but don't attack my IQ 'cause you don't wanna accept yesterday's seed grew today's mangoes. How you explain this shyt now if that shyt 40 years ago no longer get a pass today?
Lil Nas X collab coming soon.

7ec651b2009943aa50605e7c3d6d10c22c4cc256.gifv

3snaps.gif

4e4e8_ORIG-lil_wayne_kiss_baby_the_birdman.jpg

Zfy6C1yi6IpzDEZEqXSzho51jnK9KAygtmL8jWR_Gvs.jpg

OLCN.gif

can-we-talk-for-a-minute-tevin-campbell.gif

If hip-hop represents the mainstream accepted form of black masculinity, what's the message when some of the biggest artists are sexually fluid at best?

come-and-talk-to-me-jodeci.gif
BetterAdoredCurlew-size_restricted.gif

I still ain't got a rebuttal.
Then:
FailingColossalEwe-max-1mb.gif

Now:
giphy.gif

I hope you ain't Gen X actin' like y'all ain't birthed these dudes.
AdeptDelectableBushbaby-size_restricted.gif
Y'all sweepin' shyt under the rug hopin' it'll go away the reason Webbie think he can do this.
White record labels and white program directors had black men in drag, lookin' extra zesty for decades and y'all actin' like not addressin' the shyt gone make it go away somehow. Sheneneh and Wanda was y'all problem and y'all thought the shyt was funny, black man.

And until y'all intelligently deal with the problem instead of writin' it off, it's gone get worse.

:sas2:
Be mad at them chickens comin' home to roost, pleighboy. Hell is hot, so is the block.