Webbie is definitely from Louisiana because this photo is not Harlem approved Alphabet Boys claim another one:scust:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is low IQ whataboutism bullshyt.

There’s a lot of things that happened 40 years ago that doesn’t get a pass today.

Times have changed Breh. If you’re not in a football locker room taking off your shoulder and rib pads half shirts are exclusively for bytches.

Next thing we know y’all gonna be defending nikkas in makeup with pictures of 80s rock bands and Prince and his crew.

fukk outta here

It is and dude acting like Webbie ain't a 80's baby like he ain't 40 nikka just gay period.

shyt ain't got nothing to do with Era's @Amo Husserl wants to argue about Era's because no matter what era it is he approves because he's a fakkit.

"What fruit y'all eating for Easter ass nikka" :dame:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Webbie ain’t quite right :francis:
He probably didn’t even know what he was doing :pachaha:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
It is and dude acting like Webbie ain't a 80's baby like he ain't 40 nikka just gay period.

shyt ain't got nothing to do with Era's @Amo Husserl wants to argue about Era's because no matter what era it is he approves because he's a fakkit.

"What fruit y'all eating for Easter ass nikka" :dame:
BadSimplisticFishingcat-size_restricted.gif

Y'all gone learn how this unchecked shyt from the past affect today and tomorrow soon.
You acknowledged Webbie an 80s baby. I don't need to be a fruit to know how the fruit shyt get started, but I ain't gotta dog in this fight.
Y'all been seein' it, and y'all gone keep seein' it.

I copped some pears and plums, I ain't gone front. I'm makin' preserves later.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
there is a video on YouTube of “King Von clowns designer brand”

And I realize these brands just sent rappers all these gay ass clothes for free in hopes that they wear them…… and they wear them.z