Webbie is definitely from Louisiana because this photo is not Harlem approved Alphabet Boys claim another one:scust:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Can’t say I’m surprised in the slightest.

I remember reading a old ass thread on here from like 2013/2014 involving a member (not sure if he still posts) who was an inspiring rapper and he mentioned that Webbie contacted him on Facebook and wanted breh to do some gay shyt with him in order to get put on.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He isnt wearing a crop top. He's wearing a black wife beater. They likely told him "Pull the shirt up so we can see the tattoo" and he aint know they were trying to get a faggy shyt that theyd use. He fell for the dumb shyt they do at those shoots. Bet he learned after this shyt lol.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I’m gonna need Bossie to speak on this :mjgrin:

NGL as a BR native I’ve noticed that the La/NO rap scene has always been more “progressive” than others in some ways. It has the same energy as the churches that KNOW the choir members or director/some deacons/whatever are on queer time but look away and focus on the music. Truth be told they’ve made some some good music. Had Sissy Red with Titty Bop, Big Freddia etc. Somebody needs to do an in depth documentary on this subject.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I’m gonna need Bossie to speak on this :mjgrin:

NGL as a BR native I’ve noticed that the La/NO rap scene has always been more “progressive” than others in some ways. It has the same energy as the churches that KNOW the choir members or director/some deacons/whatever are on queer time but look away and focus on the music. Truth be told they’ve made some some good music. Had Sissy Red with Titty Bop, Big Freddia etc. Somebody needs to do an in depth documentary on this subject.

*Katey Red

:dame:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He isnt wearing a crop top. He's wearing a black wife beater. They likely told him "Pull the shirt up so we can see the tattoo" and he aint know they were trying to get a faggy shyt that theyd use. He fell for the dumb shyt they do at those shoots. Bet he learned after this shyt lol.
:usure: