Wearing MLB Hats In LA Really That Much Of A Dilemma?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From Ohio, but used to visit LA , kicked it with some transplants, and some natives. Folks were getting pressed on the regular, whether it be the hat, laces, or unfamiliar faces lol. If your melanin challenged you safe. My brother and 2 friends went into a convenient store in a Mexican area, and one of the friends got stole on by a brehito, then the brehitos went to the trunk, my people ran out the back to live to tell the tale. It always amazed me how the hoods looked like the burbs, yet were so dangerous. This brehs vids be funny, and true.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
mmmmmmm my first and last time being pressed was in the line at the Compton courthouse back in the year 2000

some Goonies saw the cheap guess watch with 1 diamond stud and wanted in. The subliminal commentary had me a lil shook shook. The bol bad the butterflies o yes.

but fear, makes me angry so when the line moved I kneeled down to tie my shoes and made sure to stand up as the press was next to me.

but when we looked eye to eye, I felt like the pressure was gone and he was just woofin. Took my spot back in line.

I sure was a lookin ass nikka underneath the courthouse on the way out though

:gurl:
Maybe they didn’t rob you because it was at a courthouse, you dumb ass.

Nobody wants your bum ass Guess watch anyway. :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
From Ohio, but used to visit LA , kicked it with some transplants, and some natives. Folks were getting pressed on the regular, whether it be the hat, laces, or unfamiliar faces lol. If your melanin challenged you safe. My brother and 2 friends went into a convenient store in a Mexican area, and one of the friends got stole on by a brehito, then the brehitos went to the trunk, my people ran out the back to live to tell the tale. It always amazed me how the hoods looked like the burbs, yet were so dangerous. This brehs vids be funny, and true.

That legit sounds like a place where c00ns thrive.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:mjlol:
Jesus. I've been living in LA for four years now and have never dealt with any shyt like this. Where are ya'll going in the city to have to deal with nonsense like this? And why do you keep going there?

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Clearly not everyone in LaLa Land has to abide by the 'hood dress code in order to stay alive.

636441020772314798-dodgersfan.JPG

oo2nib-ldnlangels04080408spoldnlangels092364303555812.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I saw his whole set/neighborhood break down of the different hats on YT. that shyt seem crazy to be honest

I only got pressed by mexicans in LA before but it seem like you can just tell nikkas you not from LA and don't bang and they leave you alone :yeshrug:
I was in a Ralphs in Santa Monica and saw some El Debarge looking blood dressed in all red bagging his groceries up hard as hell, so it's no neighborhood or area to totally avoid it really

Talking about the Ralph’s with that little ass parking lot on Olympic? I think I’ve seen this same nikka before up there. :mjlol: