Wearing MLB Hats In LA Really That Much Of A Dilemma?

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I saw his whole set/neighborhood break down of the different hats on YT. that shyt seem crazy to be honest

I only got pressed by mexicans in LA before but it seem like you can just tell nikkas you don't from LA and don't bang and they leave you alone :yeshrug:
I was in a Ralphs in Santa Monica and saw some El Debarge looking blood dressed in all red bagging his groceries up hard as hell, so it's no neighborhood or area to totally avoid it really

At 5:45 that’s my area

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
mmmmmmm my first and last time being pressed was in the line at the Compton courthouse back in the year 2000

some Goonies saw the cheap guess watch with 1 diamond stud and wanted in. The subliminal commentary had me a lil shook shook. The bol bad the butterflies o yes. Its quite possible my hand was legit shaking like a cold bytch

but fear, makes me angry so when the line moved I kneeled down to tie my shoes and made sure to stand up as the press was next to me.

but when we looked eye to eye, I felt like the pressure was gone and he was just woofin. Took my spot back in line.

I sure was a lookin ass nikka underneath the courthouse on the way out though

:gurl:

Last edited: