Wearing MLB Hats In LA Really That Much Of A Dilemma?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
been to la never been pressed but nikkas was dyin to know where i was from...

jus like they were in hilltop a known crip neighborhood in tacoma wa...

laws pressed me in both places for my tattoos

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I swear if this was some NY rule, you guys would NOT be making excuses for it.
:russ:Indeed. Personally speaking, its the most insane thing I have ever heard of. :mjlol:. That Dave Chappelle sketch on LA banging was hilarious. On the contrary, I grew up in 80s and 90s Brooklyn where you’re face would get pressed with a razor for looking wrong.

And Brooklyn guys copied the LA guys:francis: style of banging. When I saw NY dudes banging colors I was like :mjtf: some shyt could have just stayed jail shyt.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you right
full
:russ:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
:russ:Indeed. Personally speaking, its the most insane thing I have ever heard of. :mjlol:. That Dave Chappelle sketch on LA banging was hilarious. On the contrary, I grew up in 80s and 90s Brooklyn where you’re face would get pressed with a razor for looking wrong.

And Brooklyn guys copied the LA guys:francis: style of banging. When I saw NY dudes banging colors I was like :mjtf: some shyt could have just stayed jail shyt.

Nah we don't do that color shyt out here anymore. We did that for like short while when the whole blood/crip thing was new to us.

Trust me. You can rock any color you want out here. NYers care too much about fashion to limit ourselves to a few colors.

You can even rock different color bandanas now without much problem.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Nah we don't do that color shyt out here anymore. We did that for like short while when the whole blood/crip thing was new to us.

Trust me. You can rock any color you want out here. NYers care too much about fashion to limit ourselves to a few colors.

You can even rock different color bandanas now without much problem.
So glad I can wear my wear my Washington Nationals hat anywhere without them thinking im West Side Piru:blessed: