WE TV new series, Pregnant and Dating

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Reminds me of that scene in Change Up where dude bagged shorty from a lamaza class

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What a disgusting show. How about pregnant and resting.

They should have a show trying to get women back together with their baby daddies, friends.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Henry Francis endorses this

henryfrancis-325.jpg

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:scusthov: Sluts
And what kinda dude dates a pregnant bytch. You cant let the poor baby develop in peace for nine months without infesting his habitat with a new nikka's cum?
:wtf:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I love reality shows where even when the person wins, they still lost :pachaha: :stylin:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yo this is fukking sick man. I honestly get so fed up with the bullshyt they keep catering towards women. Condoning all this ratchet behavior and inspiring other girls to continue this immoral behavior. Kim Kardashian world famous whore who got famous off a sex tape and gets to date a multimillionaire, Teen Mom a show on MTV that takes average to subpar looking teenagers girls and reward their immoral behavior with fame and fortune. Yo I swear their is a conspiracy to turn US girls into whores, now every fukking lifestyle no matter how immoral it is has a support group somewhere that wants society to accept their lifestyle. Teen pregnancy used to be shameful now it's a behavior that supposed to garner support and respect from everyone. Hell I remember back in 1990 when Dan Quayle spoke against the TV show Murphy Brown cuz the lead character decided to be a single mom, 23 years later its supposed to be a respectable thing now we are all supposed to accept. THe more I see this shyt the more I respect the Middle East for keeping they bytches in check. Cuz real talk, this television is derived from Feminism.

This innocuous tv show really got you upset huh? :patrice: