WE TV new series, Pregnant and Dating

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't see what's so bad about it. if a chicks pregnant without a man and wants to meet someone for dikk and company so what:manny: and who says it have to lead to men wifing them up and raising their kids.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
"Kiesha, an R&B producer based in Los Angeles, got pregnant with a man who she describes as 'just a friend'. He has no idea that she is carrying his baby."

tumblr_ma9tcaunex1qaphrco1_500.gif

Pregnant trying to find Mr. Right? :thinking:You can't find Mr. Right if you put your self in the wrong situation.

What is WE TV? never head of the channel.

:deadrose: that cosby gif

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At least they can skeetinternally and not have to worry about the consequences :shaq:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Are there ANY righteous women on this planet at all? :snoop:

They don't get TV shows. That kind of life is not entertaining on a television screen. The ratchet always have drama. Which brings anticipation. Which brings ratings.

Yo this is fukking sick man. I honestly get so fed up with the bullshyt they keep catering towards women. Condoning all this ratchet behavior and inspiring other girls to continue this immoral behavior. Kim Kardashian world famous whore who got famous off a sex tape and gets to date a multimillionaire, Teen Mom a show on MTV that takes average to subpar looking teenagers girls and reward their immoral behavior with fame and fortune. Yo I swear their is a conspiracy to turn US girls into whores, now every fukking lifestyle no matter how immoral it is has a support group somewhere that wants society to accept their lifestyle. Teen pregnancy used to be shameful now it's a behavior that supposed to garner support and respect from everyone. Hell I remember back in 1990 when Dan Quayle spoke against the TV show Murphy Brown cuz the lead character decided to be a single mom, 23 years later its supposed to be a respectable thing now we are all supposed to accept. THe more I see this shyt the more I respect the Middle East for keeping they bytches in check. Cuz real talk, this television is derived from Feminism.

:rudy: Yeah, conspiracy.
And be more oppressive as if there aren't any numbers between 0 and 100. :rudy:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
They don't get TV shows. That kind of life is not entertaining on a television screen. The ratchet always have drama. Which brings anticipation. Which brings ratings.

:rudy: Yeah, conspiracy.
And be more oppressive as if there aren't any numbers between 0 and 100. :rudy:

I honestly have no idea what this means in terms of my quote.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Megan's pregnancy was also unplanned. The nail technician, who resides in orange county, found her self with a child after an alcohol fueled night out

WHILE THE FATHER WANTS TO BE INVOLVED, MEGAN'S PREFERENCE IS TO GO IT ALONE

2mx2vcw.gif

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
These are the same women screaming "theres no good men out here" "men aint shyt" :pacspit: fukk them bytches on the show and any one who supports them

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I really thought Shawty Lo show was going to be the worst in TV history than this...

Thank goodness I do not watch TV much.