WE TV new series, Pregnant and Dating

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:pachaha: God help the simps who will willingly put themselves in that situation

women go nuts when pregnant...the pregnant p*ssy is almost not worth it...( i said almost :noah:)

:ufdup:if you put up with that and you didnt cause it

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:childplease: i call bullshyt

either they got pregnant for the show or WE just happened to find 5 semi attractive, single, soon to be mothers, willing to expose themselves on national tv, and started filming the show within a month.

yeah fukking right

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: i call bullshyt

either they got pregnant for the show or WE just happened to find 5 semi attractive, single, soon to be mothers, willing to expose themselves on national tv, and started filming the show within a month.

yeah fukking right

These women probably aspiring models or some shyt. Been wanting to get on reality TV for half a decade.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
"Kiesha, an R&B producer based in Los Angeles, got pregnant with a man who she describes as 'just a friend'. He has no idea that she is carrying his baby."

tumblr_ma9tcaunex1qaphrco1_500.gif

Pregnant trying to find Mr. Right? :thinking:You can't find Mr. Right if you put your self in the wrong situation.

What is WE TV? never head of the channel.

tumblr_m6khue2PGA1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
interesting... :ohhh:

Good to see this thread is living example of evolution still at play. :ahh:

Most men instinctively, don't want to take care of a seed that isn't their own :manny:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet Shawty lo's show gets canceled :scusthov::aicmon::shaq2:

I was actually interested in seeing that...

just because someone else is ratchet doesn't mean you are...and shyt like that's been going on in the community for the longest time now. If people were confronted with it they might re-think their choices, instead of hiding it becuase they are afraid of what white people will say about them.

Like they give a fukk about your ass anyway :mjpls: