We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It wouldn't exist at all period. If Microsoft wants their games on Sony's hardware on a subscription service Sony has one. They aren't going to let a competing product from Microsoft on their hardware in any form.

If this leads to Microsoft phasing out hardware that's wonderful for them as a company. It's horrible for the console industry.

Is YouTube a better product for it having no serious competition? I'm not going to say I dislike YouTube but they do all sorts of bullshyt and never have to answer for any of it. Their dominance has made it a downright hostile environment for creators on the platform other than the largest of the large. When Sony no longer has any meaningful competitor they're going to do the thing all corporations do exploit that and take advantage of it.

Gamers/Consumers are the real losers with this news.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now I’m gonna get mad at the threadstarter for posting a tweet, start calling him childish names like an imbecile, make passive aggressive corny jokes about muppets and just be mad at him

woowoowoo-livingsingle.gif

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
91lkt674mms41.jpg
:wow:Damn I just can’t imagine seeing Halo on a PlayStation console. Same energy as seeing Sonic on Nintendo consoles. And Crash, Spyro, Tomb Raider, and Metal Gear. Outside of PlayStation consoles for the first time.
This shyt make me wish they still made PlayStation Magazine.

fukking demo disc drops with MCC and Gears. :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gamers/Consumers are the real losers with this news.
Look at Nvidia. At one point AMD kept them honest but the competition died and now the top end graphics cards are damn near $2000. A 980 Ti launched at $650 the equal card today is I guess a 4080 Super and it's $1000. A Titan X the top end was $1000 a 4090 is $1600 MSRP and retails closer to $2000.

Intel and AMD have for all practical purposes conceded the top end market to Nvidia.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
It wouldn't exist at all period. If Microsoft wants their games on Sony's hardware on a subscription service Sony has one. They aren't going to let a competing product from Microsoft on their hardware in any form.
Nah.

There is a space for multiple subscription services on a single platform. Hell, there already is with EA’s and Ubisoft’s services. GP will just be another one.