We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i6Ad1Gl.png

Where you at breh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
But it will be a lite edition (GamePass Core or some shyt) with games that aren’t currently on Nintendo/PS. Gears, Halo, Future Bethesda games, Future ActiBlizz games, etc…

It’s the reason why MS bought those big ass publishers…to fill out their exclusive GP offerings
If Microsoft is putting all their games on Sony and Nintendo hardware both those companies are going to want those sales. They aren't going to want an app on their platform that allows users to pay Microsoft directly and circumvent their cut of those would be game sales on their hardware. I don't think Microsoft is going to willingly give up some of their subscriber revenue to make that happen either do you?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
If Microsoft is putting all their games on Sony and Nintendo hardware both those companies are going to want those sales. They aren't going to want an app on their platform that allows users to pay Microsoft directly and circumvent their cut of those would be game sales on their hardware. I don't think Microsoft is going to willingly give up some of their subscriber revenue to make that happen either do you?
Oh there will definitely be a 30/70 deal like Apple.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
So y'all can pretend to like Starfield now?
Nope. My buddy hooked me up with a month of PC Gamepass, so I tried it there. Hit five loading screens leaving the first planet to a fukking BUILDING on another planet. Between that was some space combat that wasn't anywhere near as good as Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, and I had no reason keep that shyt on my SDD. Deleted it and put Cyberpunk back on.

No revisionist history from me. I may buy it on Steam if the modders give it the Nolvus treatment like ES5, but it did nothing for me otherwise.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you hype because of this :mjlol:
If you upset because of this :mjlol:

Xbox isn't going 3rd party, and if you want to try and debate that with semantics then both PlayStation and Xbox are already 3rd party

However if Xbox is going to make this and put everything on everything. You can bet that Sony will be doing the same minus Nintendo