We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
8ep3vb.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, it would be a GP Lite or some shyt. With mainly MS exclusive games that get added to the catalog a year after they release or some shyt.
It wouldn't exist at all period. If Microsoft wants their games on Sony's hardware on a subscription service Sony has one. They aren't going to let a competing product from Microsoft on their hardware in any form.

If this leads to Microsoft phasing out hardware that's wonderful for them as a company. It's horrible for the console industry.

Is YouTube a better product for it having no serious competition? I'm not going to say I dislike YouTube but they do all sorts of bullshyt and never have to answer for any of it. Their dominance has made it a downright hostile environment for creators on the platform other than the largest of the large. When Sony no longer has any meaningful competitor they're going to do the thing all corporations do exploit that and take advantage of it.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I'm considering getting rid of my XBox for a PC. The majority of the GamePass catalog is available on PC, and gives me the possibility of playing an optimized version of those games there.
shyt that's what I did. Still have the Xbox Series X and Think I'm good now to let the Xbox go, recoup some of the cash I paid for it before they start selling under 200 used.

Last edited: