We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even think Sony and Nintendo fanbases will be going to war much, if at all. There's more overlap there than anything.
I got both and there’s enough games between the two to last me a lifetime. But then again I don’t run through games at the rate some do:yeshrug:

The thing with Xbox imo there isn’t enough dope games to warrant a purchase that’s been their problem.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They not gonna go Multiplatform they gonna hog all those other games to themselves and put them on gamepass bruh.... :what: that's exactly what they gonna do.

They'll do that with some games, but most of the games that are big breadwinners will stay Multiplat forever or for at least a decade or until they are like #2 in market cap.

NAH.........:unimpressed: you'll see by next year when it all starts coming out... even now ES6 which probably was supposed to be on PS5 gonna be xbox exclusive damned the contracts... they dont wanna make good games, they be lazy and just buy the company making the games... literally buying 3rd party marketshare to cripple their competition.

I expect games like that to go exclusive or at least be timed exclusive for a year or so. Your ES, Fables, fallouts etc etc... I don't think MS really benefits from taking Multiplayer titles and making them exclusive especially when you have the smallest footprint.

I can't even think of any solo player AB games off the top of my head so yeah I don't see them locking them up as console pc/console exclusives anytime before the end of this generation at very best.

Just using these post to let y'all dummies know not to @ me like you got one, I been saying this is the long term goal.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Sony nikkas are obsessed.

This how yall spent your weekend?

32 pages :huhldup:

A major player in the consumer electronics/entertainment game is on the verge of completely shifting their business model/imploding and people aren't supposed to talk about it?

This is basically Stellantis saying they're going to stop making cars and ONLY provide catalytic converters for Ford or R&D for GM.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Makes sense.
1. Neither sony nor nintendo would allow GP on their platform in it's current form. It just cuts off the 3rd party sales on their systems.
2. MS doing multiplats to get revenue. They probably want the nin/sony console owners to pay the premium price anyway. They trying to got some roi.
3. This leads to xbox staying in the hardware business and xbox being the gamepass box. I also imagine their consoles will be cheaper compared to sony now as well. One of the leaks said they looking at letting other manufacturers make xboxes or something.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A major player in the consumer electronics/entertainment game is on the verge of completely shifting their business model/imploding and people aren't supposed to talk about it?

This is basically Stellantis saying they're going to stop making cars and ONLY provide catalytic converters for Ford or R&D for GM.
You don’t know what they are gonna do.

This will be another case of internet hype being
more intense than the actual event.

Crazy part is, you are all adults. nikkas having meltdowns over video games :huhldup: