We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't even think Sony and Nintendo fanbases will be going to war much, if at all. There's more overlap there than anything.

Sony owes a lot to Nintendo for launching a lot of IP's like Final Fantasy that Sony has basically picked up and carried on the legacy for.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Not even denying it.

A lot of people are returning their systems, returning games, jumping ship, leaving the brand and they're losing a significant amount money/support.

Usually this is the point you try to say something definitive to stop the bleeding.

The fact this is the statement means the news is real.

They're going to try and flip/spin this heavy with a bunch of fluff and words to "calm people down" with a large amount of damage control and fancy presentations that won't be much more than vapor ware.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'll be honest, the PS/Xbox war is the only war I'll be sad is over as it brings consistent entertainment 😔 . Unfortunately Xbox ain't about that life though, PS been whooping that ass since the Xbox One fiasco.

Gotta pivot to the next war. PS vs Nintendo :popcorn:

That war will never happen. Both are happy to maintain their respective camps and count their money. Nintendo has so much of the family/casual market on lock that PS ain't even a factor in that aspect. Gamers will pivot to PC for gamepass and PS5 will continue to dominate the console market.

Xbox had the opportunity to maintain the triumvirate but ultimately, PC is always the child Microsoft would save in a fire.