Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
U fans didnt cry when we had true FR Jacory and true FR Kaaya, cuz we should have won Brad's fr game :yeshrug:

dont care about excuses, yall got Moss'd at home to win the game. McFadden got fukked up by our WR5, thats on him

for all the talk about how we live in the past, FSU fans gonna be replaying that 2013 season the rest of this one. that and the bullshyt Northern Illinois bowl are Jimbo's highlights and hes declining/less hungry. deal with it

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I kept refreshing my phone on the sneak tip at work. Didn't want any psych pt trying to snitch since it was so early. Saw that score update and was like :blessed:

The losing streak is OVER :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

We can run the table in the ACC :obama:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
U fans didnt cry when we had true FR Jacory and true FR Kaaya, cuz we should have won Brad's fr game :yeshrug:

dont care about excuses, yall got Moss'd at home to win the game. McFadden got fukked up by our WR5, thats on him

for all the talk about how we live in the past, FSU fans gonna be replaying that 2013 season the rest of this one. that and the bullshyt Northern Illinois bowl are Jimbo's highlights and hes declining/less hungry. deal with it

Wife getting piped by a player took his soul. :mjgrin:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: Nikka Jim only exploit those routes because our start safety was hurt. Don't play yourself

See there, you played yourself. Noonie catch was a one on one jump ball down the sideline....the fukk the safety gotta do with that? Tate ran two underneath slants, your LBs are the ones that cleared out....the fukk the safety gotta do with that? Izzo was in man coverage with a LB for the TD, your safety gave him a love tap after the catch....the fukk the safety gotta do with that? Tate TD came cause you CB released him and thought they were playing zone.....the fukk the safety gotta do with that?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
speaking of safeties, did Derwin make 1 play? when he was the 1 high he allowed the 1st TD, shaded towards the right when Brax and Ahmonn were on the left :heh:

hes a talent, but idk about his IQ. he can anticipate around the line but his guesses in coverage are bad sometimes. hes got a loooong way to go before being an elite S. lot to learn

if FSU loses Sweat/McF/Nnadi and Derwin all in 1 offseason thats gonna be tough. Burns a Jr too, right? damn

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just my opinion, I could be totally wrong
Blackman is new to a lot of this shyt. Game hasn't slowed down enough for him yet, he missed reads and wide open WRs. He got a lot of shyt he gotta recognize and he misses. Probably only knows 25% of the playbook, so that limits the plays he can check us in and out of based on the D and also limits Jimbo too. He's also not quite understanding how to attack coverages and what routes work don't and do work. The D coordinators are probably confusing him by throw different looks at him, plus pressure. He seemed to have started trusting himself to throw over the middle in the 4th qtr vs the double-triple clutching he was doing in the 1st 3qtrs, he and those WR's got to be on the same page with pre snap and post snap route adjustments. Hopefully he keeps progressing with film study and it translate to the field.

Not disagreeing with you, just pointing out some of the things I can see from TV on certain plays and some of the requirements for QB's in this offense. And it requires the QB to do a lot.

If Blackman learns the ins n out of the offense, learn defenses, and gain confidence/trust in himself to anticipate throws. That will help the play calling and the offense.

All of that is true and that's why the playcalling becomes important. All good OC, college or pros, know how to scheme and get the ball in their best players hands. Jimbo too arrogant with his system. Wr's should not be running option routes and forcing Blackman and the WR to "see" the same thing in order to get a completion. Tate is unguardable, Izzo is unguardable, if Noonie having a hard time getting open, instead of calling him out in the media, scheme him open. Renfrow and Berrios aren't elite, but they get open cause the OC schemes them open. How many times do you legit see FSU catch a ball wide open? Blackman can throw the ball....give him a WR route, a TE route, and a RB safety valve each play. And then as the OC genius, its on you to scheme good routes to get the ball in space and in your athletes hands. It shouldnt take the perfect read, reaction, and throw to get a completion every time.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
All of that is true and that's why the playcalling becomes important. All good OC, college or pros, know how to scheme and get the ball in their best players hands. Jimbo too arrogant with his system. Wr's should not be running option routes and forcing Blackman and the WR to "see" the same thing in order to get a completion. Tate is unguardable, Izzo is unguardable, if Noonie having a hard time getting open, instead of calling him out in the media, scheme him open. Renfrow and Berrios aren't elite, but they get open cause the OC schemes them open. How many times do you legit see FSU catch a ball wide open? Blackman can throw the ball....give him a WR route, a TE route, and a RB safety valve each play. And then as the OC genius, its on you to scheme good routes to get the ball in space and in your athletes hands. It shouldnt take the perfect read, reaction, and throw to get a completion every time.
tweet I saw

FSU has enough talent to make the offense more "college friendly" for a freshman. Jimbo is just stuck on running the Green Bay Packers offense.

Saw it with Jameis his soph year. Yea he was a gunslinger, but FSU didn't have the talent on the outside. Could have made things easier to score.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speaking of safeties, did Derwin make 1 play? when he was the 1 high he allowed the 1st TD, shaded towards the right when Brax and Ahmonn were on the left :heh:

hes a talent, but idk about his IQ. he can anticipate around the line but his guesses in coverage are bad sometimes. hes got a loooong way to go before being an elite S. lot to learn

if FSU loses Sweat/McF/Nnadi and Derwin all in 1 offseason thats gonna be tough. Burns a Jr too, right? damn

he had a resounding 5 tackles and 1 pass breakup

godly numbers

this nikka the next Ray Ray Armstrong, not ST

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DLk38UDUMAAzNX7

ayy yo McFadden, tell me how my ass tastes

hope Mike Rumph gave him the :umad: after the game

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
See there, you played yourself. Noonie catch was a one on one jump ball down the sideline....the fukk the safety gotta do with that? Tate ran two underneath slants, your LBs are the ones that cleared out....the fukk the safety gotta do with that? Izzo was in man coverage with a LB for the TD, your safety gave him a love tap after the catch....the fukk the safety gotta do with that? Tate TD came cause you CB released him and thought they were playing zone.....the fukk the safety gotta do with that?

Knowles is the reason why y'all scored twice
Like I said don't play yourself

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

We won 7 straight. That's the only past we need. Nobody got washed at home btw. But washed ya'll plenty times at your home though. This is the worse FSU line ever and ya'll struggled. I got homies in Miami and still aren't convinced about this team even though ya'll won. :mjlol: