We should be eating grasshoppers

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm over here in east Africa and everyone eats grasshoppers.

Grasshoppers are very nutritious. They're about 40 percent protein, 43 percent fat, and 13 percent dietary fiber. Grasshoppers have higher protein content than many other animal and plant sources like chicken, eggs, and beans.

At first I was like :scust: then I tried and ish is damn tasty

Let's get away from that garbage azz food we eating brehs :blessed:
Come home. Don't go native on us bruh

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motherfukker got married now he eating grasshoppers :gucci:
Get married brehs...
full

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Americans think anything they are not familiar with is bad :dead:

We grew up on grasshoppers. They are delicious and have a very unique taste.

One my favourite things to do as a kid was to go grasshopper hunting. When you know your mom will cook the traditional dish you dislike, you just call your mates, some girls and go to the countryside for some fun grasshopper fetching. Chasing one in open grass and catching it brings so much joy. Then you go home, you clip their wings and fry them with some oil and salt. That's all you need. You gon' eat the heaviest meal that day(they go well with hard porridge).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Americans think anything they are not familiar with is bad :dead:

We grew up on grasshoppers. They are delicious and have a very unique taste.

One my favourite things to do as a kid was to go grasshopper hunting. When you know your mom will cook the traditional dish you dislike, you just call your mates, some girls and go to the countryside for some fun grasshopper fetching. Chasing one in open grass and catching it brings so much joy. Then you go home, you clip their wings and fry them with some oil and salt. That's all you need. You gon' eat the heaviest meal that day(they go well with hard porridge).

Where'd you grow up my breh :salute: