We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:gucci: Taysom is perfect in his "Hustle Man" role and NOT full-time starter material. :what:

Man, Teddy B. was the last thing keeping us from being pariahs around here. :francis: And now, we are going to lose him. :snoop:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm intrigued to see what Payton could do with Taysom at QB. If it flops, oh well, we suck and are in position to draft a QB (hopefully Lawrence holds out another year lol) :manny:

Jakarta

Go Pack Go
Daps
Reppin
chicago
The other day I had to run to the laundromat attached to Melba's because my dryer at home is fukked up, and a dude comes up to me with a camera asking me if I have time for a Saints question.

Best believe, I voted my boy Teddy to lead the Saints with messy ass hair and a Louisville jacket on. I looked up the TV bit and I got cut, but I believe in my boy Teddy. :ohlawd:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The other day I had to run to the laundromat attached to Melba's because my dryer at home is fukked up, and a dude comes up to me with a camera asking me if I have time for a Saints question.

Best believe, I voted my boy Teddy to lead the Saints with messy ass hair and a Louisville jacket on. I looked up the TV bit and I got cut, but I believe in my boy Teddy. :ohlawd:
:bryan:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
IMO, if we want to win a Super Bowl, we need to go all in this offseason. Need to sign a difference maker is what I'm saying. I know that usually yields bad results for us (see: Jairus Byrd) but we are 0 for 3, if we are blessed to get a 4th stab at it we need to throw up the hail mary this offseason and make a big move. How do we do that when we have key players to re-sign? :manny: I'm not paid to figure all that out lol. But we better have a top of the line draft again or sign a key position to get us over the hump (a top #2 WR is obvious the one that stands out to mind).