We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don’t like you or you’re team ain’t no friendly shyt over here my guy you a opponent fukk you and the team you ride for :russ:

:mjlol: tell me how that loss taste bro. Almost as good as a Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Chik Fil A

And how you a big brother with no rings? :gucci:

Because we’re better than y’all and OWN the head to head matchup THATS WHY BREAUX

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I can’t ask what happened? :dwillhuh:

I was at work all day, I didn’t even see y’all game

Didn't I tell your silly, attention-starved funboy ass to stay the fukk out of my alerts? :stopitslime:

Clean the male bodily fluids from your ears :dame:, and listen next time. :thisdudehere:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
@SubZeroDegrees @portcityplaya @clutch @NOSaintsFan02 yall ok brethren? :lupe:

More than anything I just wanna make sure y’all are ok, I know yesterday was a tough day. But listen if you don’t wanna talk i understand. Just know that Big Brother AV is here for y’all whenever you’re ready to talk :mjgrin:
Keep that same energy when Drew comes back and destroy y'all

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Well you got your wish @AVXL cuz he's slated to return for yall game. :mjgrin:

Y'all know deep down inside Falcons fans like "fukk!!!!! He couldn't miss one extra week :sadcam:"

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Y’all can keep getting mad at me but imma keep saying it without Brees some of these players are not worth breaking the bank for. What is Kamara good for if we can’t get him involved in the passing game?

I hope I get proven wrong these next 6 weeks

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Y’all can keep getting mad at me but imma keep saying it without Brees some of these players are not worth breaking the bank for. What is Kamara good for if we can’t get him involved in the passing game?

I hope I get proven wrong these next 6 weeks
yeah next 6 weeks will be telling.

But for Teddy as well. I mean if Teddy makes AK and Mike irrelevant, then that's a huge knock on his ability. Remember, Teddy playing for a contract too. nikka better be motivated AF to ball out.