We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@NOSaintsFan02 you right I wanna see if those 2 progress. Davenport has to cuz we let Okafor walk and I heard Edward hasn’t even practice. Davenport needs to be that 2ndpass rusher along side Jordan.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It's not. We've proven that much the past two seasons.

But I'm tired of starting the season in a hole. Plus, we have @LAR, @SEA, and vs DAL right after. We need to take advantage of HFA tomorrow night in front of 65,000 drunk ass fans lol.

I wanna see Davenport and Tre'quan. Gave up an extra pick for Davenport, he needs to be the force we envisioned him to be. He's an X factor on this team getting over the hump (though to be fair, we got over the hump last season. Refs just pushed us right back down that hump smh)

Also wanna see if Tre'quan or Kirkwood or Carr (lol) have taken a leap. There's gotta be a reason our WR depth was average at best last season and Payton did NOTHING to upgrade it. Maybe he's confident Ginn is back to form, or maybe he thinks Tre'quan or one of the other guys is ready to step up. I hope so. Another WR who defenses actually have to respect will help Kamara and Mike big time. I know Cook will help too, but I still don't feel comfortable with our WRs behind Mike.
Maybe if the Bengals bottom out badly... They'll have a fire sale at the deadline for a hobbled AJ Green as an option.

Problem is making salary work, it is an arms race at WR in this league.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
It's not. We've proven that much the past two seasons.

But I'm tired of starting the season in a hole. Plus, we have @LAR, @SEA, and vs DAL right after. We need to take advantage of HFA tomorrow night in front of 65,000 drunk ass fans lol.

I wanna see Davenport and Tre'quan. Gave up an extra pick for Davenport, he needs to be the force we envisioned him to be. He's an X factor on this team getting over the hump (though to be fair, we got over the hump last season. Refs just pushed us right back down that hump smh)

Also wanna see if Tre'quan or Kirkwood or Carr (lol) have taken a leap. There's gotta be a reason our WR depth was average at best last season and Payton did NOTHING to upgrade it. Maybe he's confident Ginn is back to form, or maybe he thinks Tre'quan or one of the other guys is ready to step up. I hope so. Another WR who defenses actually have to respect will help Kamara and Mike big time. I know Cook will help too, but I still don't feel comfortable with our WRs behind Mike.

:snoop:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
How did we let Demaryius Thomas, Josh Gordon, or AB slip through our fingers? :beli:

I'll be damned if Drew's last bullet in the chamber is Tre'Quan :beli:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yep. :mjcry:

We don't have the good fortunes that the Patriots seem to possess. :francis:

Brady could go on Montana-like for the next 3-4 seasons, while Brees could transform into 2010 :smugfavre: at any given moment. :mjcry:
Just gotta enjoy it while we can.

The national media, and even us, get so caught up in Drew's age we forget we have one of the best young teams in the league. MT, Kamara, Latt, Ram, Davenport(?)...all cornerstones still entering their prime.

We've equipped Drew to be successful. I too hope he still has a lot left in the tank.

The dream is of course we win one more with him. Then everything after is all gravy to me. My fear is, the Pats are like the only team who consistently go deep year after year. Every other team catches parity. Parity is my biggest fear this year. I'm not expecting it, but I won't be surprised, if history will show that 2018 was our best shot and the refs took it away from us.

God doesn't care about sports, but if he did, here's hoping he does us right this season.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How did we let Demaryius Thomas, Josh Gordon, or AB slip through our fingers? :beli:

I'll be damned if Drew's last bullet in the chamber is Tre'Quan :beli:
Why do we need them? We got a old Ben watson to come in and put up career high numbers. We need to find diamond in the roughs that are ready to play within the system

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Refs are TRASH man. How many potential games can they cost a team for the NFL to stop being so :yeshrug: about it? fukk.

Thank god Brees is a goat and didn't let us get fukked again (I most certainly would not have blamed the refs had we lost though simply due to Dennis Allen trash ass two minute defensive scheme)

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Shon, Ram, and AK all did they thing.

Lawd if we win a SB that's gotta go down as one of the greatest draft classes in NFL history.