We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:whoa: let's not do that
See with Brees out and Bridgewater in we need more of a traditional teams. Having a RB that you can put in the slot, or a possession reciever with great hands is all fine when Brees is throwing. Now we do need that RB that can get you yards between the tackle, now we do need that reciever that can beat you over the top.

Michael Thomas has 10 catches for 84 last night while B cooks had 3 catches for 74 yards, who was more impactful yesterday?

I think we lost Tre’quan Smith too and I felt like he could have been that guy.

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@SubZeroDegrees @portcityplaya @clutch @NOSaintsFan02 yall ok brethren? :lupe:

More than anything I just wanna make sure y’all are ok, I know yesterday was a tough day. But listen if you don’t wanna talk i understand. Just know that Big Brother AV is here for y’all whenever you’re ready to talk :mjgrin:

I'm good sis :mjgrin:

If we were in any other division, I'd be worried. But I have complete faith that the rest of y'all are gonna blow this opportunity :mjgrin:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Maybe we look back on this and say "not only did we have a deep run in 2019, but we got our money's worth and draft capital value legitimized when Teddy balled out for us in that 6 week stretch Drew was out."

I mean we paid Teddy lots of $ and gave up a 3rd rder for this exact scenario. Least we have a chance for it all to be justified now.

I'm just trying to be glass half full here guys :mjcry:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
See with Brees out and Bridgewater in we need more of a traditional teams. Having a RB that you can put in the slot, or a possession reciever with great hands is all fine when Brees is throwing. Now we do need that RB that can get you yards between the tackle, now we do need that reciever that can beat you over the top.

Michael Thomas has 10 catches for 84 last night while B cooks had 3 catches for 74 yards, who was more impactful yesterday?

I think we lost Tre’quan Smith too and I felt like he could have been that guy.
We're bocou thin at wr, if Hill not gone be qb minus whale let him try. We lost awr during warm ups:mjtf:
I think Teddy needs to get comfortable and cause issues with his scrambling ability
Ak will be fine Murray showed signs yesterday people just need to step up when they number called

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Maybe we look back on this and say "not only did we have a deep run in 2019, but we got our money's worth and draft capital value legitimized when Teddy balled out for us in that 6 week stretch Drew was out."

I mean we paid Teddy lots of $ and gave up a 3rd rder for this exact scenario. Least we have a chance for it all to be justified now.

I'm just trying to be glass half full here guys :mjcry:
fukk that glass, Teddy blow this opportunity he's trade bait

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@SubZeroDegrees @portcityplaya @clutch @NOSaintsFan02 yall ok brethren? :lupe:

More than anything I just wanna make sure y’all are ok, I know yesterday was a tough day. But listen if you don’t wanna talk i understand. Just know that Big Brother AV is here for y’all whenever you’re ready to talk :mjgrin:
Youre such a deep throating cock sucking fakkit.
Enjoy AIDS

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Gaston

Pro
Daps
Reppin
N.O. 9th Ward East Beast in San Jose
I'm not giving up on Teddy yet although he looked scared as fukk yesterday. He has this week to gel with the starters in practice. If he plays like shyt against Seattle you have to put Taysom Hill in.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Gottdamn, we can’t ever have shyt around this bytch...

:mjcry:

LawfulWindyIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif