We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
⚠️ CAUTION: Content can AND will induce vomiting. 🤢 :gag: 🤮

The individuals in this pic :scusthov: :scust: :hhh: @Inertia Creeps @Thick_Necc_Jenkins @King Poetic @smitty22 @Doomsday
Screenshot-20231128-115459.png

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
EDIT: @Thick_Necc_Jenkins Hol up, you're confused about my post, breh. :pachaha:

I didn't say he's not making it. :whoa:

I'm saying that he probably won't get in 1st Ballot like they are. :dry:

They will probably make him wait 2-3 years. :smh:
I understood...he def 1st ballot. They had to add games to make Brees/Brady records beat able...that's how amazing Brees was. Brady had to keep playing to beat out Brees records.

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The New Orleans Saints are off to an underwhelming 5-6 start to the season, but the team's executive vice president and general manager, Mickey Loomis, said Tuesday that he believes the team has what it takes to quickly turn things around.

During an interview on WWL radio, Loomis offered what amounted to an endorsement of head coach Dennis Allen and the roster that he has to work with.

"I believe with all my heart we've got the right people in the building," Loomis said. "I know we do. There are too many other things that are good signs.:mjlol::laff:

Someone got video of mickey doing some shyt, if he believes he have the right people in the building..

Season tickets are all sold out so they going to ride out a 6-11 squad and give allen and carmichael extensions

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
DA/Carr - Time to get those resumes in order so y'all can get a head start any openings in the XFL.