We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
When DA said that they have an explosive offense, that's when I knew he on the sidelines watching cartoons on those Microsoft Surfaces instead of game film :unimpressed:
This has been a disaster. An epic failure. Get my man's Kamara out of there! We are wasting him. He deserves better. Get Thomas gone too. Before he has to retire cause of injuries. I'm done. It's time we boycott games until aLLen and his CarmichaeL are fired. That was blatant fukkery.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Im beginning to wonder if Loomis is scared to bring in another outside HC because he's grown accustomed to how things are and knows DA tries to follow the Payton system (on and off the field) to a tee whereas a new coach would come in and undoubtedly want to put his stamp on the franchise. Loomis is comfortable and DA gives him comfort, wins and losses be damned

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
This has been a disaster. An epic failure. Get my man's Kamara out of there! We are wasting him. He deserves better. Get Thomas gone too. Before he has to retire cause of injuries. I'm done. It's time we boycott games until aLLen and his CarmichaeL are fired. That was blatant fukkery.
Kamara is gone after this season anyways from what I read earlier--shyt, he might even link up back with Sean Payton with the Broncos. you know sean loves having has back versatile :dame:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Im beginning to wonder if Loomis is scared to bring in another outside HC because he's grown accustomed to how things are and knows DA tries to follow the Payton system (on and off the field) to a tee whereas a new coach would come in and undoubtedly want to put his stamp on the franchise. Loomis is comfortable and DA gives him comfort, wins and losses be damned
You're right--he seems like he hates uncertainty and rebuilds. Because usually rebuilds are the quickest way to lose your jobs in this business. Fans get impatient, owners too...next thing you know they're cleaning house then moving to San Antonio.

You know Tom Benson was obsessed with moving to San Antonio before that Payton/Brees success surprised all of them.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Kamara is gone after this season anyways from what I read earlier--shyt, he might even link up back with Sean Payton with the Broncos. you know sean loves having has back versatile :dame:
I'm not mad at Kamara leaving....it sucks cause he wants to retire in NO...but he should leave. It's been a great 7 yrs but he gotta do him.