We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
To be clear I'm a Saints fan but we're in mediocrity purgatory---decent enough to avoid top pics, but not good enough to have winning seasons or playoffs. Playsoffs??! Playoffs?!!

Signing Carr was proof that this team has an issue with who they want at QB. It's beyond obvious now that they're kind of uncomfortable with Jamie as their main guy and were impatient with his ability to pick things up.

I followed the Raiders for a little bit. After they got Davante Adams from the Packers and along with Hunter Renfrow, a decent O line and all pro RB in J Jacobs were supposed to be at the Championship game atleast.

Derek Carr is dogshyt! A Cockier Kirk Cousins with slightly more bible thumping. There were articles literally showing that they had to reduce the playbook to one side of the field because this dude can't process the whole field quick enough.

Somehow the saints thought THIS guy is the future? not try to move up and draft/develop a QB? Same franchise that thought smart to keep Dennis Allen/Carmichael previous Quality Control guy for the Chargers.

:jordanfacepalm: That was the decision of the "genius" who drafted him when he "coached" the Raiders and specifically wanted him to be "the guy" here in N.O.:
R6l6Gag.png

1179655311.0.jpg

Dennis ALLen a.K.A. Stinky Peterson from Hey Arnold :mjlol: :laff: :jordanfacepalm:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Hey yall due to the bytch ass users on this board including their godking ⁰Certified I am off this board and not returning.

These mutahfukkas get off on racism being posted and will sit and stew in it and then hate the breh that calls it out for their wayward takes rising themselves up.

I'm gone. I met alot of brehs here. Some cool some weird like me and some crazy like me. But I also met of lot suckas here too.

So this is my 1st of 2 lasts posts. Been real. ✌🏿

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Hey yall due to the bytch ass users on this board including their godking ⁰Certified I am off this board and not returning.

These mutahfukkas get off on racism being posted and will sit and stew in it and then hate the breh that calls it out for their wayward takes rising themselves up.

I'm gone. I met alot of brehs here. Some cool some weird like me and some crazy like me. But I also met of lot suckas here too.

:dahellisthis: You letting NAP run you off the site?!!?! :mjtf:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

just take a breather for a bit then come back

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

Hey I understand y'all pain, we dealing with the Baker experience over here :martin:

Yall might as well give Jameis or the rookie a shot cause Carr is cursed in the red zone, low key I wonder if having Jameis come in for red zone plays would help, at least you'll know he'll throw that bytch in the endzone.