We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Oh Zion is the new LeBron. Any and every body will have a take on him. I'm ready for it. It's the tradeoff to having the (soon to be ) most popular/polarizing player (sans LeBron) in the NBA and I'm all for it.
I think that is mostly New York media jealousy narrative. Which i don't understand... Pelicans won the lottery. Not like Zion had a choice, and he isn't some scumbag.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I think that is mostly New York media jealousy narrative. Which i don't understand... Pelicans won the lottery. Not like Zion had a choice, and he isn't some scumbag.
I think it's more than New York. He was polarizing before he was officially a Pelican. He's the next big thing to the media and they were going to build him up and consequentially tear him down whether he was a Knick, a Pelican, or even a Grizzly.

Now obv there is some bias from New York media now that he isn't a Knick. Stephen A was loving everything about Zion before the lottery and now he picks and prods every facet about him even though he was in near tears the Knicks lost the lottery a few months ago haha.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think it's more than New York. He was polarizing before he was officially a Pelican. He's the next big thing to the media and they were going to build him up and consequentially tear him down whether he was a Knick, a Pelican, or even a Grizzly.

Now obv there is some bias from New York media now that he isn't a Knick. Stephen A was loving everything about Zion before the lottery and now he picks and prods every facet about him even though he was in near tears the Knicks lost the lottery a few months ago haha.
I really don't get that other than the small, but loud edgelord wanting Zion to fail on the Coli. Zion has a huge amount of fans in Texas where i live. The only loud voice hating on Zion is New York Media/ Sore Loser Fans

The hate at time feels so manufactured at times. All they talk shyt about is his weight. They got nothing legitimate to hate about. Straw man argument. If Zion went to New York. It'd be much quieter.

Zion being super likeable helps.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
That Coach Pete thread on SR is getting comical. These dudes might as well make a shrine for him. a 70+ page thread and they are fighting tooth and nail that Pete is a legit inside source and we are all in on getting Burrow. LMAO. They even discrediting Nick Underhill. It's amazing how easily people flock to someone. :pachaha:

It's sort of how Bryan "BSPN" on Twitter be having the worst takes and horrible sources but he'll get one right every now and then and people treat his shyt like gospel no matter how wrong or horrible a person he is.

No wonder Trump is President of the United States lol.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That Coach Pete thread on SR is getting comical. These dudes might as well make a shrine for him. a 70+ page thread and they are fighting tooth and nail that Pete is a legit inside source and we are all in on getting Burrow. LMAO. They even discrediting Nick Underhill. It's amazing how easily people flock to someone. :pachaha:

It's sort of how Bryan "BSPN" on Twitter be having the worst takes and horrible sources but he'll get one right every now and then and people treat his shyt like gospel no matter how wrong or horrible a person he is.

No wonder Trump is President of the United States lol.

If you pay attention, you could peep that Swimmer is lowkey :troll: the homers/Stans over there. :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Maaaaaaann y’all better tell’em!!:mjgrin:

I got amnesty and sovereignty:mjgrin:

A deal is a deal

And the deal was “if another fanbase poster made our game threads” I get access to they team threads. And an NO breh did it 2 weeks in a row:wow:

I don’t know smoke just want what I’m owed:win:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Swimmer has to be laughing his ass off at home with that Coach Pete shyt. How he kept that up for almost two years is some A+ troll work.:lolbron:
I actually believe Coach Pete is real. But I believe it’s one of the cases where he knows someone who knows someone thus he therefore thinks he knows it all.

I’m connected with the Pelicans. I get the 411 on stuff every now and then. I was confident enough to come here and emphatically state we were not trading AD to LA before the deadline. But I damn sure ain’t gonna act like I know every single facet about the team. Swimmer be posting shyt in November like “yeah Pete says they will move kamara to WR next year” or “The Saints will throw the farm for Burrow”. What?!!

And SR posters are eating it up. And getting offended at anyone who’s calling out the radicalness of it because “it’s just fun speculation”. Some are even using Swimmer/Pete as there way to cope with the heartbreak of the past 3 years.

The oldies on there don’t realize it but man that board is going downhill fast. The Vikings game may be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. I’ve never seen the board filled with sensationalism posts as much as it has now. Seriously, it’s like when the Hebrews started worshipping a gold cow. Swimmer/Pete are the gold cow to the buffoons on SR right now.

It’s no surprise most posters on SR are nearing there 60s. And the posters in there 30-50s are sheltered white people. It may be time for me to let that board go. It’s starting to falter badly and while I appreciate that sports brings people from different backgrounds together, the difference of upbringings and age is just becoming too obvious on that board right now. At least one of the administrators seems to realize it and closed the thread before the forum began to look even more stupid.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I actually believe Coach Pete is real. But I believe it’s one of the cases where he knows someone who knows someone thus he therefore thinks he knows it all.

I’m connected with the Pelicans. I get the 411 on stuff every now and then. I was confident enough to come here and emphatically state we were not trading AD to LA before the deadline. But I damn sure ain’t gonna act like I know every single facet about the team. Swimmer be posting shyt in November like “yeah Pete says they will move kamara to WR next year” or “The Saints will throw the farm for Burrow”. What?!!

And SR posters are eating it up. And getting offended at anyone who’s calling out the radicalness of it because “it’s just fun speculation”. Some are even using Swimmer/Pete as there way to cope with the heartbreak of the past 3 years.

The oldies on there don’t realize it but man that board is going downhill fast. The Vikings game may be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. I’ve never seen the board filled with sensationalism posts as much as it has now. Seriously, it’s like when the Hebrews started worshipping a gold cow. Swimmer/Pete are the gold cow to the buffoons on SR right now.

It’s no surprise most posters on SR are nearing there 60s. And the posters in there 30-50s are sheltered white people. It may be time for me to let that board go. It’s starting to falter badly and while I appreciate that sports brings people from different backgrounds together, the difference of upbringings and age is just becoming too obvious on that board right now. At least one of the administrators seems to realize it and closed the thread before the forum began to look even more stupid.

Man, the Homers (no pun intended :whoa:) and Stans over there are becoming unbearable. :smh:
The other day, one stated that Brees could turn into Eli overnight and he would STILL :cape: and want him to stay as long as he wants to. :snoop:

And they LOVE projecting their fears of a post-Brees and Payton Saints team onto others. :mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I remember when Nola won the lottery I said Zion will make this a basketball city. This might be the beginning
Long way to go. Last night wasn’t even sold out. City needs to step up and prove it can be a two team city. If we can’t sell out for Zion, the guy who is close to being the premier player in the league to see, we deserve all the “move them to Seattle” crap.