We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Man, the game before that was worse. We fukking shyt ourselves against the Bengals. :francis:

:smh: One of the worst collapses in league history :snoop:

Saints win the final 3 games, and they would have been the 2002 NFC South Division Champions AND the 2nd Seed in the NFC Playoffs. :francis:

Bonus: AND the Funboys would have been eliminated from playoff contention. :snoop:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Man, the game before that was worse. We fukking shyt ourselves against the Bengals. :francis:

:scusthov:

Nick Luchey:
giphy.gif

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I’d imagine it only comes from the higher ups. Aka the people we could care less about. We not talking and discussing and analyzing and cheering the execs in the suits on Sundays. We cheer for the players.

If Gayle was heavily involved, then it’ll become somewhat alarming.

I’m speaking simply from a fan perspective.

If more comes out, and if any of the execs was aiding the church with the scandal, they deserve to be fired simply off for the stupidity of using their NFL emails to help the Archdiocese. Best case scenario for them, it was probably just them giving the church PR tips on how to handle scandals. I work in PR so I get how conversations like that happen. But rule #1 is you always use a personal email for any correspondence that you don’t want the public to be legally obligated to see. So like I said, if the execs were simply giving the church PR advice on how to address the child abuse scandal, and they did it from their NFL emails, they deserve the heat and/or firing for the stupidity of their lack of common sense

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I’d imagine it only comes from the higher ups. Aka the people we could care less about. We not talking and discussing and analyzing and cheering the execs in the suits on Sundays. We cheer for the players.

If Gayle was heavily involved, then it’ll become somewhat alarming.

I’m speaking simply from a fan perspective.

If more comes out, and if any of the execs was aiding the church with the scandal, they deserve to be fired simply off for the stupidity of using their NFL emails to help the Archdiocese. Best case scenario for them, it was probably just them giving the church PR tips on how to handle scandals. I work in PR so I get how conversations like that happen. But rule #1 is you always use a personal email for any correspondence that you don’t want the public to be legally obligated to see. So like I said, if the execs were simply giving the church PR advice on how to address the child abuse scandal, and they did it from their NFL emails, they deserve the heat and/or firing for the stupidity of their lack of common sense

:ufdup: Greg BenseL

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Bruhhh... Saints still high key stressing me.

Good news, i finished upgrading my pc.

Midnight Blue(Black with Blue LED)
AMD 3800X with 240 RGB AIO
MSI Gaming Edge MB(Got it for audio features l)
EVGA 2080ti blower (Replaced the cooler with an FE)
16 GB trident ram 3600 mhz with a 16 CAS
M.2 1TB
H500M case

fukking sick build.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Bruhhh... Saints still high key stressing me.

Good news, i finished upgrading my pc.

Midnight Blue(Black with Blue LED)
AMD 3800X with 240 RGB AIO
MSI Gaming Edge MB(Got it for audio features l)
EVGA 2080ti blower (Replaced the cooler with an FE)
16 GB trident ram 3600 mhz with a 16 CAS
M.2 1TB
H500M case

fukking sick build.
fukk them boys it’s Zion time now :myman:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Zion bout to fukk around and take all the energy away from the Saints lol

fukk them boys it’s Zion time now :myman:

:shaq:

You know I'm already there fam. :lolbron:

Ready for Zion to ball on these Nuggets tonight. :takedat:

Come out raining 3s :mjgrin:

:francis: Both teams are owned by the same people, so expect the Pelicans to receive shyt as well, breh. :snoop:

Hell, cats are already looking for a reason to shyt on Zion (his weight, hype, etc.). :smh:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Both teams are owned by the same people, so expect the Pelicans to receive shyt as well, breh. :snoop:

Hell, cats are already looking for a reason to shyt on Zion (his weight, hype, etc.). :smh:
Oh Zion is the new LeBron. Any and every body will have a take on him. I'm ready for it. It's the tradeoff to having the (soon to be ) most popular/polarizing player (sans LeBron) in the NBA and I'm all for it.