We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You ain't digging the New Orleans Falcons? C'mon man... We back to being happy to being a winning team that regularly blow big games and get waxed in the playoffs.

Breh?!!?! :mjtf:

No offense, but you deserve a NEG Train for posting that blasphemy in here. ufdup:

I feel sick even highlighting that shyt. :gag:

You know EXACTLY what the difference between them is breh... :mjpls: One of them "puts his head down and plays the right way" just like good ol' boy Dennis Allen saw in bum ass Taysom and Andy Dalton compared to the "malcontent" Jameis. :mjpls:

:smh: Gonna end up stuck with a QB that shares the surname of another cac scrub whom the Who Dat Brehs :myman: on this site HATE so much :pacspit: that we do not even refer to him by his name and call him CENSORED instead :snoop:

Maaan we the New Orleans Raiders.
They black and silver. We black and gold.
They in a city made for debauchery. We in a city full of debauchery.
They had bum ass Allen and carr. We bout to have bum ass Allen and carr.
Their players stay getting in legal fukkery. Our players stay getting into legal fukkery.
:francis:
@Trojan 24 help me through this bruh, I'm sure there's a handbook you pass out on how to deal with this bullshyt :feedme:

I got you breh

5616.jpg

Yep. :jordanfacepalm:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Breh?!!?! :mjtf:

No offense, but you deserve a NEG Train for posting that blasphemy in here. ufdup:

I feel sick even highlighting that shyt. :gag:

:smh: Gonna end up stuck with a QB that shares the surname of another cac scrub whom the Who Dat Brehs :myman: on this site HATE so much :pacspit: that we do not even refer to him by his name and call him CENSORED instead :snoop:

Yep. :jordanfacepalm:
The truth hurts. :mjcry:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Maaaaan you know what just hit me.....
These jackasses watched this cat get shut out and not get the ball past the 50 for a whole game and still think he's the best option for this team :snoop::mjlol:
Yeah im Team Bama NFL next season. See yall draft day 2024 :mjlol:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Maaaaan you know what just hit me.....
These jackasses watched this cat get shut out and not get the ball past the 50 for a whole game and still think he's the best option for this team :snoop::mjlol:
Yeah im Team Bama NFL next season. See yall draft day 2024 :mjlol:
That's what's funny and then you got some Saints fans saying Carr didn't have weapons and I'm here like :mjtf:

I ain't know Adams and Waller were worse than Olave and Trautman, that's news to me.

I feel bad for y'all cause y'all gonna get hit with okie doke just like my Bucs are about to as well.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That's what's funny and then you got some Saints fans saying Carrbage didn't have weapons and I'm here like :mjtf:

I ain't know Adams and Waller were worse than Olave and CACman, that's news to me.

I feel bad for y'all cause y'all gonna get hit with okie doke just like my Bucs are about to as well.

Fixed :mjpls: :mjlol: @Trojan 24 @2Quik4UHoes

And you must have lurked SR :pachaha:, as they are the only ones spittin that nut-ass bullshyt. :jordanfacepalm:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That's what's funny and then you got some Saints fans saying Carr didn't have weapons and I'm here like :mjtf:

I ain't know Adams and Waller were worse than Olave and Trautman, that's news to me.

:dahell: what Saints fan said this cajun moonshine drunk bullshyt? :wtf:

Browsing the Saints forum on reddit taught me that most folks only really pay attention to their team and never really watch any other team play constantly. Folks have some terrible clueless ass takes

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:dahell: what Saints fan said this cajun moonshine drunk bullshyt? :wtf:

Browsing the Saints forum on reddit taught me that most folks only really pay attention to their team and never really watch any other team play constantly. Folks have some terrible clueless ass takes
The reddit and canalstreetchronicles, one dude has a straight hard-on for hatin' Jameis and saying pretty much any "qb" is better than him, shyt is wild.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Atlanta = trash
Bucs = trash
Carolina - decent.. solid defense and running game

Carr won’t be the problem.. offensive play calling will be… calling slant passes on 4th and inches… bringing in taysom at QB on 2nd and 18 and teams move into a 8 man front.. call a quick out on 3rd and 11th when u have olave, Johnson at TE and shaheed who all have shown to get open on good routes

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Atlanta = trash
Bucs = trash
Carolina - decent.. solid defense and running game

Carr won’t be the problem.. offensive play calling will be… calling slant passes on 4th and inches… bringing in taysom at QB on 2nd and 18 and teams move into a 8 man front.. call a quick out on 3rd and 11th when u have olave, Johnson at TE and shaheed who all have shown to get open on good routes

Nah he'll be a problem cause he mid af, timid, can't move, and mistake prone.
He not an elevator of anything offensively.