We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 I think it's about time for the Saints to be on that 1997 Bret Hart tip. :dry:

Unfortunately, it won't work, as they have a weak-ass excuse for a "Head Coach". :smh:

It would if Sean P. were still here, tho. :evil:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
What's kind fukked up about the whole Derek Carr situation is that, he doesn't even have a better winning percentage than Jameis does now. Both have won 44% of their games with Carr playing damn near 60 more games than Winston and rating wise Carr is a 91 compared to Winston's 87, so what's really the difference between the 2?

While Carr makes like what 25-30 mil, that'd be wild to pay for the same production damn near, i may be a jameis fan, but if you're gonna do that, you might as just draft a qb if that's the case.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What's kind fukked up about the whole Derek Carr situation is that, he doesn't even have a better winning percentage than Jameis does now. Both have won 44% of their games with Carr playing damn near 60 more games than Winston and rating wise Carr is a 91 compared to Winston's 87, so what's really the difference between the 2?

While Carr makes like what 25-30 mil, that'd be wild to pay for the same production damn near, i may be a jameis fan, but if you're gonna do that, you might as just draft a qb if that's the case.
We look like a great value brand Atlanta Falcons of Dan Quinn and Matt Ryan 🙃 if this trade happens.

Daps

You know EXACTLY what the difference between them is breh... :mjpls: One of them "puts his head down and plays the right way" just like good ol' boy Dennis Allen saw in bum ass Taysom and Andy Dalton compared to the "malcontent" Jameis. :mjpls:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
You know EXACTLY what the difference between them is breh... :mjpls: One of them "puts his head down and plays the right way" just like good ol' boy Dennis Allen saw in bum ass Taysom and Andy Dalton compared to the "malcontent" Jameis. :mjpls:
Definitely not surprised, but it's like, word, you gonna throw possibly 25-30 mil plus draft picks for a QB who was benched, but you think he's the answer. Just tank if that's the case.

Hell, Allen had no problems tanking this year.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You ain't digging the New Orleans Falcons? C'mon man... We back to being happy to being a winning team that regularly blow big games and get waxed in the playoffs.

Maaan we the New Orleans Raiders.
They black and silver. We black and gold.
They in a city made for debauchery. We in a city full of debauchery.
They had bum ass Allen and carr. We bout to have bum ass Allen and carr.
Their players stay getting in legal fukkery. Our players stay getting into legal fukkery.
:francis:
@Trojan 24 help me through this bruh, I'm sure there's a handbook you pass out on how to deal with this bullshyt :feedme:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Maaan we the New Orleans Raiders.
They black and silver. We black and gold.
They in a city made for debauchery. We in a city full of debauchery.
They had bum ass Allen and carr. We bout to have bum ass Allen and carr.
Their players stay getting in legal fukkery. Our players stay getting into legal fukkery.
:francis:
@Trojan 24 help me through this bruh, I'm sure there's a handbook you pass out on how to deal with this bullshyt :feedme:

I got you breh

5616.jpg