We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:pachaha: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Now it all makes sense as to the sudden push for Carr to have next here in N.O.

According to the annoying-ass homers at SR, Brees is apparently a HUGE advocate for Carr. :mjlol:

The same Optimistic Orel/Positive Pat Brees who was a HUGE advocate for CENSORED :scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

And, as usual, the zealots cannot help themselves and live on the word of Brees (like they did with Sean P.) and never question it. :jordanfacepalm:

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Now it all makes sense as to the sudden push for Carr to have next here in N.O.

According to the annoying-ass homers at SR, Brees is apparently a HUGE advocate for Carr. :mjlol:

The same Optimistic Orel/Positive Pat Brees who was a HUGE advocate for CENSORED :scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

And, as usual, the zealots cannot help themselves and live on the word of Brees (like they did with Sean P.) and never question it. :jordanfacepalm:
Brees has advocated for all 5 (five!!!) QBs we've started after him lol

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@smitty22
Smart-Select-20230214-100351-Instagram.jpg

:dame:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Maybe this is why @South Paw was trying to ease the tension and just give Russ to us to unite with Payton? :hubie:
How do we feel about Russ and Payton still ending up together breh, even on another team

I'm glad yall still got draft compensation out of it. I'm not sure why bryan so mad about it. Do you think its because they don't even have a qb right now?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How do we feel about Russ and Payton still ending up together breh, even on another team

I'm glad yall still got draft compensation out of it. I'm not sure why bryan so mad about it. Do you think its because they don't even have a qb right now?

Im glad Russ and Sean P together.
Russ was railroaded last year. Hackett might as well been me out there.
And Sean P got a talented team dont know how they're going to improve with their lack of resources but thats for them to figure out.