We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I think we got at MLB even with Demario getting older we still got Whiteboy Werner and Ellis was beasting.
Wr im over that position :francis:
We honestly need another edge cause Cam is an Ironman but he's getting old and the 2 we took recently are the simese twins of the disabled list. So I really dont wanna waste another 1st on a edge cause we already spent so much capital on that position :martin:
Oline we good at RT, and C. Just used a 1st on a LT. Just spent a 1st on Ruiz and just gave Peat a undeserved big extension :unimpressed:
Really need to go DT if no QB is there id be happy with that sexy but its a need.
I want a DT too. But we got good DTs. Id still say draft a mlb, olb, or DT....unless we geaux after the Tennesse QB...i dont see anybody we gon get.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
THE greatest "Real nikka" run of his career :birdman: @SubZeroDegrees

:myman:

Damn shame that it was wasted in "7-9 Purgatory" :mjcry:

So many good years and primes wasted :to:
I want a DT too. But we got good DTs. Id still say draft a mlb, olb, or DT....unless we geaux after the Tennesse QB...i dont see anybody we gon get.
Hooker old, aint got no ACL and aint that good just performed well in a gimmick offense.
But it all depends what we can get for Sean
No team ever won a super bowl dat been on there...

And no team with Dennis Allen as a head coach has ever finished above .500 we aint going nowhere anywhere. Might as well get some behind the scenes of random #s making the squad and watch my guy @b. woods go off :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Hooker old, aint got no ACL and aint that good just performed well in a gimmick offense.

And no team with Dennis Allen as a head coach has ever finished above .500 we aint going nowhere anywhere. Might as well get some behind the scenes of random #s making the squad and watch my guy @b. woods go off :mjlol:

Sadly, WR Ju'Ron Jones (NFL comp: CENSORED :scust: @I AM WE ARE), TE Matt BoLLer (NFL comp: CACman :mjpls:), CB MiLton Loaf (NFL comp: Jason David :mjlol:), and FS WaLLy Bench (NFL comp: Josh BuLLocks :jordanfacepalm:) will all make the cut before you and @Buckeye Fever get the chance to. :mjcry: :sadbron:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Sadly, WR Ju'Ron Jones (NFL comparison: CENSORED :scust: @I AM WE ARE), TE Matt BoLLer, CB MiLton Loaf, and FS WaLLy Bench will all make the cut before you and @Buckeye Fever get the chance to. :mjcry: :sadbron:
If Hard Knocks go there im pulling some media credentials out and sneaking on the field and trying out.
Im getting in the best shape of my life. Im faster than I've ever been. And if I suck it in I can see a ab and a half :jawalrus:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin

We gotta do something...AK41 is on year 7....and he has been getting banged up more often. So Im sure if Ingram leaves we drafting a ppwerback.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Sadly, WR Ju'Ron Jones (NFL comp: CENSORED :scust: @I AM WE ARE), TE Matt BoLLer (NFL comp: CACman :mjpls:), CB MiLton Loaf (NFL comp: Jason David :mjlol:), and FS WaLLy Bench (NFL comp: Josh BuLLocks :jordanfacepalm:) will all make the cut before you and @Buckeye Fever get the chance to. :mjcry: :sadbron:
FS Wally BENCH.......MAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
"Mr. 2 1sts", HARTY, DaLton, Evans, Harris Jr., PJ, Kirkwood, SCRUBensen, and David Johnson :camby:
Sidenote: Since ALLen will inevitably return :scust: @DUKE ILLINGTON, we are probably gonna be stuck with DaLton again. :snoop:

I would give Landry another shot, but he will probably bounce and head to another team. :francis:

Isaac Yiadom, Ty Summers, Ethan Greenidge, Chase Hansen, Andrew Dowell and Albert Huggins :dahellisthis: :mjtf: :mjlol: :laff: Them damn "Random #s" :jordanfacepalm:

The founder of the "Real nikka" run game :birdman: has to finally call it a career. :mjcry: @SubZeroDegrees @PortCityProphet
Bruh that shyt was a RANDOM# ROLL CALL :mjlol:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I already know what they going to do and how Allen will spin it with

“We bringing Dalton back because we didn’t have all our healthy weapons to help him and defensively we had multiple key players out each game, so if we put all these healthy players in place our team can compete with anyone”

Meaning in other words I don’t know shyt, so it’s best I keep the same shyt together

6-11 for 2023 Thanks to aLLen
I was cool this season but they bring Allen and raggedy Ann's son back I'm sacrificing Dennis, Andy, and Loomis to the numbers gang

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Also AK41 GF hitting the pose similar to my piece

Screenshot-20230112-144807-Instagram.jpg