We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yall hate PEAT too.....:yeshrug:

:ufdup: That's Sean P.'s "illegitimate son" Andrus Peat-Payton :mjpls:, right Port? @PortCityProphet :mjlol:

Him :jordanfacepalm:

Ruiz :scust:

Hurst :stopitslime:

and the "Random #s" that occasionally show up on the O-Line (especially the cac ones :mjpls:)

ALL can :camby:

And fukk Ohio State.....:birdman:

:mjtf: @smitty22

Ohio State has been WONDERFUL to the Saints for decades and brought some of our best and most reliable players (LCB, Will :rip: :mjcry:, Malc, Von, Can't Guard Mike, Lattimore State Penitentiary, Olave, Houser, etc.) :blessed:

Michigan, tho (Ruiz and that "All-Time Great" Arrington) :scust: :jordanfacepalm:

LSU here....how yall Saints fans and not LSU fans????? What part of fanfare dis is? :mjtf:

:whoa: Most of us fukk with LSU, tho. @I AM WE ARE @O.iatlhawksfan @ReturnOfJudah

It's just that Sean P., for some unexplained reason, didn't. :francis: :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You've been stripped of your fourty sainter title is the word on the Coli streets :umad:

No strip.

We all 100% fulfilled the contracts of our obligations.

Then you came in with some trickery, attempted to give them a false contract that you knew was a sham and FIASCO from jump

And we (Saints and Niners) never entered into business again. Doors are open down the line and at least we are good and honest with our negotiations, unlike y’all :hubie:

They wasted time with you:umad:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:ufdup: That's Sean P.'s "illegitimate son" Andrus Peat-Payton :mjpls:, right Port? @PortCityProphet :mjlol:

and the "Random #s" that occasionally show up on the O-Line (especially the cac ones :mjpls:)

Ohio State has been WONDERFUL to the Saints for decades and brought some of our best and most reliable players (LCB, Will :rip: :mjcry:, Malc, Von, Can't Guard Mike, Lattimore State Penitentiary, Olave, Houser, etc.) :blessed:

Michigan, tho (Ruiz and that "All-Time Great" Arrington) :scust: :jordanfacepalm:

:whoa: Most of us fukk with LSU, tho. @I AM WE ARE @O.iatlhawksfan @ReturnOfJudah

Ok now that you educated me...I regret saying fukk OHIO STATE....so I say this then....

***CENSORED*** OHIO STATE

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
No strip.

Then you came in with some trickery, attempted to give them a false contract that you knew was a sham and FIASCO from jump

And we (Saints and Niners) never entered into business again. Doors are open down the line and at least we are good and honest with our negotiations, unlike y’all :hubie:

the agreement from both our squads was a saints win this season

You didnt honor your contract

You are in breach

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Yall hate PEAT too.....:yeshrug:

And fukk Ohio State.....:birdman:

LSU here....how yall Saints fans and not LSU fans????? What part of fanfare dis is? :mjtf:
Clearly you're new here :skip:
OSU be feeding these N.O. streets bruh :salute:
Juice was a disappointment this season, Kwan left, honey badger was a C in my book.
Peat gets accidental blocks cause even a broke clock is right twice a day :yeshrug:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Clearly you're new here :skip:
OSU be feeding these N.O. streets bruh :salute:
Juice was a disappointment this season, Kwan left, honey badger was a C in my book.
Peat gets accidental blocks cause even a broke clock is right twice a day :yeshrug:

Idc if OSU gives me a fire ass blowjob from a gumless Carmen Hayes and Show Gurl....

:birdman:......I do care tho

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
No strip.

the agreement from both our squads was a saints win this season

You didnt honor your contract

You are in breach
Truthfully, yall both honored our deals.

We didn't get Russ, but it looks like that was a blessing in disguise. I do think had he come here and SP stayed, Russ would have looked better. But he's no where near the level of play to be worth the contract he would have got, even with a Sean Payton as his coach. Not getting him saved us from ourselves. Thanks South Paw. And you showed even more grace by letting us beat yall to help our dim, unwarranted playoff chances. A true ally.

But Bryan is still right that he honored his deal in 2020 too. And I am very much open to business down the road with him. With both of yall actually.

So no need for yall to argue about who did what, yall are both cool on our end.
75a3bb85-9f3b-424c-b014-8ef96d958fc5_text.gif

f0355b1b-9a29-46d2-9c9b-6f8d773df658_text.gif

I just wanted some fukkery before yall big game :pachaha:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Then you hire a medical/training staff to get him and keep him healthy. CGM said he loves this team or was that the pain killers talking cause him and Jameis def looked ZOOTED after the Failcon game.
Yeah they both definitely looked off during that game, MT was foaming at the mouth after both scores and Jameis was even more animated if that's even possible lol.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Cause LSU nikkas aint give nothing worth a damn.
Mathieu turned into a hoe over night who wasn't trying to hit nobody.
And "Juice" Landry who always been trash imo got bout as much juice as the queen of England p*ssy.
fukk them lsu nikkas :pacspit: