We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Cause LSU nikkas aint give nothing worth a damn.
Mathieu turned into a hoe over night who wasn't trying to hit nobody.
And "Juice" Landry who always been trash imo got bout as much juice as the queen of England p*ssy.
fukk them lsu nikkas :pacspit:
Port....who hurt you breh? **Hugs Port**

We aint gotta live like dis no mo

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So Arizona has the number 3 pick
Houston has the number 2 and 12 pick. And 2 1st next year.
I forgot they got the picks from the browns. They not giving up number 2 but if they wanna give up 12 and a pick for next year I wouldn't be mad. Aint gonna be a qb there at 12 but maybe a pkg could be put together for Arizona's #3 if Sean dont go there cause they don't need a qb but may value the best pass rusher at 3. Idk im just spit balling hypotheticals here. Could possibly even have some sort of 3 way trade type deal where Houston get Sean we send those picks to Zona and we get 3 and a QB

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
So Arizona has the number 3 pick
Houston has the number 2 and 12 pick. And 2 1st next year.
I forgot they got the picks from the browns. They not giving up number 2 but if they wanna give up 12 and a pick for next year I wouldn't be mad. Aint gonna be a qb there at 12 but maybe a pkg could be put together for Arizona's #3 if Sean dont go there cause they don't need a qb but may value the best pass rusher at 3. Idk im just spit balling hypotheticals here. Could possibly even have some sort of 3 way trade type deal where Houston get Sean we send those picks to Zona and we get 3 and a QB
If we dont get a qb..im good with a oline or a wr and a stud MLB

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If we dont get a qb..im good with a oline or a wr and a stud MLB

I think we got at MLB even with Demario getting older we still got Whiteboy Werner and Ellis was beasting.
Wr im over that position :francis:
We honestly need another edge cause Cam is an Ironman but he's getting old and the 2 we took recently are the simese twins of the disabled list. So I really dont wanna waste another 1st on a edge cause we already spent so much capital on that position :martin:
Oline we good at RT, and C. Just used a 1st on a LT. Just spent a 1st on Ruiz and just gave Peat a undeserved big extension :unimpressed:
Really need to go DT if no QB is there id be happy with that sexy but its a need.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

"Mr. 2 1sts", HARTY, DaLton, Evans, Harris Jr., PJ, Kirkwood, SCRUBensen, and David Johnson :camby:
Sidenote: Since ALLen will inevitably return :scust: @DUKE ILLINGTON, we are probably gonna be stuck with DaLton again. :snoop:

I would give Landry another shot, but he will probably bounce and head to another team. :francis:

Isaac Yiadom, Ty Summers, Ethan Greenidge, Chase Hansen, Andrew Dowell and Albert Huggins :dahellisthis: :mjtf: :mjlol: :laff: Them damn "Random #s" :jordanfacepalm:

The founder of the "Real nikka" run game :birdman: has to finally call it a career. :mjcry: @SubZeroDegrees @PortCityProphet

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I think we got at MLB even with Demario getting older we still got Whiteboy Werner and Ellis was beasting.
Wr im over that position :francis:
We honestly need another edge cause Cam is an Ironman but he's getting old and the 2 we took recently are the simese twins of the disabled list. So I really dont wanna waste another 1st on a edge cause we already spent so much capital on that position :martin:
Oline we good at RT, and C. Just used a 1st on a LT. Just spent a 1st on Ruiz and just gave Peat a undeserved big extension :unimpressed:
Really need to go DT if no QB is there id be happy with that sexy but its a need.

:mjlol: "Mr. 2 1sts" Sr. and Jr. :laff:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I already know what they going to do and how Allen will spin it with

“We bringing Dalton back because we didn’t have all our healthy weapons to help him and defensively we had multiple key players out each game, so if we put all these healthy players in place our team can compete with anyone”

Meaning in other words I don’t know shyt, so it’s best I keep the same shyt together

6-11 for 2023 Thanks to aLLen

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
"Mr. 2 1sts", HARTY, DaLton, Evans, Harris Jr., PJ, Kirkwood, SCRUBensen, and David Johnson :camby:
Sidenote: Since ALLen will inevitably return :scust: @DUKE ILLINGTON, we are probably gonna be stuck with DaLton again. :snoop:

I would give Landry another shot, but he will probably bounce and head to another team. :francis:

Isaac Yiadom, Ty Summers, Ethan Greenidge, Chase Hansen, Andrew Dowell and Albert Huggins :dahellisthis: :mjtf: :mjlol: :laff: Them damn "Random #s" :jordanfacepalm:

The founder of the "Real nikka" run game :birdman: has to finally call it a career. :mjcry: @SubZeroDegrees @PortCityProphet

My Alabama Heisman winning Alltime leading Saints rusher has done all he can for this franchise.
Time to hang all 4 of his numbers in the rafters and ease on into a media gig