We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We was in 2011. Lol. We saw how that ended.
The football gods hate us. Payton had to have done some shyt to make them always troll us and fukk over us. I mean Belicheck can be a scumbag, the Eagles fan base is the scumbags of scumbags, yet it is us whom the football gods tend to punish. Payton must have murdered someone or something...but hell, Hernandez did and the Pats still be out here winning titles :russ:

I'm doing a ritual soon as 2020 hits. The football gods must forgive our sins this new decade.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The football gods hate us. Payton had to have done some shyt to make them always troll us and fukk over us. I mean Belicheck can be a scumbag, the Eagles fan base is the scumbags of scumbags, yet it is us whom the football gods tend to punish. Payton must have murdered someone or something...but hell, Hernandez did and the Pats still be out here winning titles :russ:

I'm doing a ritual soon as 2020 hits. The football gods must forgive our sins this new decade.

Just got Pete Carroll'D at the one yard line for a bye week is just poetic to our existence poat Superbowl.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I can't believe how many fukking bad breaks the Saints have had since 2009. It's fukking unbelievable.

I swear if you redo this decade the Saints have at minimum four super bowl appearances. The injuries in 2010, helmet to helmet no calls in 2011 which were overcome only to have an unfathomable final minute. Bounty gate. The Brees contract. And then the last two seasons of having legit great teams lose in the worst possible ways. Of course that's how this year is going to end. I might stop watching football after this b*******. I know it's coming and I'm not sure I can handle it brehs. :to:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe how many fukking bad breaks the Saints have had since 2009. It's fukking unbelievable.

I swear if you redo this decade the Saints have at minimum four super bowl appearances. The injuries in 2010, helmet to helmet no calls in 2011 which were overcome only to have an unfathomable final minute. Bounty gate. The Brees contract. And then the last two seasons of having legit great teams lose in the worst possible ways. Of course that's how this year is going to end. I might stop watching football after this b*******. I know it's coming and I'm not sure I can handle it brehs. :to:
This eerily feels like 2011. Complete with us blowing out Carolina in Week 17 just to watch SF and GB still finish above us. LSU was in the national championship that year too.

If this is 2011 part deux, at least that means we should be prepared to win handily at home vs the NFC North wildcard team.

But after that week, brother I guess we gotta prepare for Aaron Rodgers crushing our souls on a last second TD to Jimmy Graham :sadcam:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
This eerily feels like 2011. Complete with us blowing out Carolina in Week 17 just to watch SF and GB still finish above us. LSU was in the national championship that year too.

If this is 2011 part deux, at least that means we should be prepared to win handily at home vs the NFC North wildcard team.

But after that week, brother I guess we gotta prepare for Aaron Rodgers crushing our souls on a last second TD to Jimmy Graham :sadcam:
If yimmy does it

He can't leave the city:demonic:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
giphy.gif

Don’t be like that man.

Listen to the homey @NOSaintsFan02 man.

Y’all got something special going on:ld:
You still posting in here???