We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Cousins looked like :trash: in the MNF game, but if we face them in the Wild Card, he is gonna suddenly turn into a 1st- Ballot HOFer. :francis:

And Dalvin Cook will no doubt return and look like Bo Jackson on MNF at the Seahawks back in 1987. :francis:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Being the 3 seed will suck if that's what happens but it is what it is. Will make for some amazing re-watching of our playoff run should we win it all on what will be a legendary run.

Some people on SaintsReport are annoying TF out of me. god some of our fans became spoiled/pussies this year. "But but Green Bay is cold! :sadcam:"

I don't know how we gonna fare if we gotta go on the road once or twice to get to Miami, but I do know players like Drew and Mike and even someone like Gardner-Johnson gonna relish the challenge.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Being the 3 seed will suck if that's what happens but it is what it is. Will make for some amazing re-watching of our playoff run should we win it all on what will be a legendary run.

Some people are SaintsReport are annoying TF out of me. god some of our fans became pussies this year. "But but Green Bay is cold! :sadcam:"

I don't know how we gonna fare if we gotta go on the road once or twice to get to Miami, but I do know players like Drew and Mike and even someone like Gardner-Johnson gonna relish the challenge.

shyt we have a better road record than we do at home the last two years at 6-1( Bress injury) and 7-1 last year.

If it wasn't for a rookie mistake by William. We would of won a road playoff game too.

Green Bay haven't been tested at home and Lefluer gonna panic when he gets welcome to playoff football.

If Seahawks pull off a miracle. We get the 2nd seed. We maybe better off. Play the Eagles. 49ers go to Green Bay.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
shyt we have a better road record than we do at home the last two years at 6-1( Bress injury) and 7-1 last year.

If it wasn't for a rookie mistake by William. We would of won a road playoff game too.

Green Bay haven't been tested at home and Lefluer gonna panic when he gets welcome to playoff football.

If Seahawks pull off a miracle. We get the 2nd seed. We maybe better off. Play the Eagles. 49ers go to Green Bay.
Whatever happens happens.

I'll take our chances against anyone, anywhere. We had it all set up perfectly for us last January and still came up short, in part because the refs had no fear to job us in our own damn stadium. So if we gotta go on the road? So be it. We're obviously in for an uphill battle no matter what the conditions are. I also believe any team in the NFC can get hot and go on a run. Though I have my doubts about the NFC East representative and really really doubt Kirk Cousins can win 3 big games in a row.

I am cheering we get help this weekend and handle our business but if we don't? Oh well. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

I've said it before, I would have signed up for 10-6 before the season. I would have doubled down on signing up for 10-6 after Brees went down. Yet here we are at 12-3. My goal this year wasn't about style points or HFA or any of that. I just wanted to get back in the playoffs and make a run. So however that path may be, I'm ready for it. And I'll mainly cheer for luck finally being on our side this season.

Daps
Man if its just for a playoff run cool but any longer than that hell nah. Dude is an absolute egomaniacal headcase dont want this cat anywhere near the team tbh

And what would you call Percocet Payton if not a bit "egomaniacal"? :troll::pachaha:As someone who's been wise to AB's bullshyt even when dap fishing militants were tryna spin his actions as sensical or positive back earlier this year, I think some of y'all are blowing this "He'll RUIN this team's chemistry/lockerroom/culture, we don't need him!!" shyt outta proportion. If your lockerroom gets torn apart from one single guy's antics all by his lonesome... then that lockerroom and culture was never that teflon to begin with, no matter how big of a headcase you might be dealing with (Aaron Hernandez type cases notwithstanding :whoa:). And I think this team's culture is absolutely more than capable of surviving and accommodating AB and his buffoonery, at least for one single playoff run.

The only thing we have to lose from signing him is from a PR standpoint... and you only need to watch the way our games have been officiated this season to see that we're already in irreparable standing with the league on that front (unfairly and unjustly so :stopitslime:). Might as well quit tryna fight the stigma they've branded us with and give Drew and Can't Guard Mike some all-pro help at receiver so we can rub that Lombardi we were robbed of last season in their faces this time around :mjlit:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
And what would you call Percocet Payton if not a bit "egomaniacal"? :troll::pachaha:As someone who's been wise to AB's bullshyt even when dap fishing militants were tryna spin his actions as sensical or positive back earlier this year, I think some of y'all are blowing this "He'll RUIN this team's chemistry/lockerroom/culture, we don't need him!!" shyt outta proportion. If your lockerroom gets torn apart from one single guy's antics all by his lonesome... then that lockerroom and culture was never that teflon to begin with, no matter how big of a headcase you might be dealing with (Aaron Hernandez type cases notwithstanding :whoa:). And I think this team's culture is absolutely more than capable of surviving and accommodating AB and his buffoonery, at least for one single playoff run.

The only thing we have to lose from signing him is from a PR standpoint... and you only need to watch the way our games have been officiated this season to see that we're already in irreparable standing with the league on that front (unfairly and unjustly so :stopitslime:). Might as well quit tryna fight the stigma they've branded us with and give Drew and Can't Guard Mike some all-pro help at receiver so we can rub that Lombardi we were robbed of last season in their faces this time around :mjlit:

Just gonna pretend our playbook is easy to digest in like a week.

If our plan was to really sign him. We would of done it 3 weeks ago. This is an FA emergency list.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Monster Jam tell no lies fam.

:birdman::birdman:

But it's been brutal list of close games
SF-LA 34-31
GB- DET- 20-23

But fukk garbage ass Cousin the most. We should got 2nd seed locked up.

Cousins looked like :trash: in the MNF game, but if we face them in the Wild Card, he is gonna suddenly turn into a 1st- Ballot HOFer. :francis:

And Dalvin Cook will no doubt return and look like Bo Jackson on MNF at the Seahawks back in 1987. :francis: